40. Wedding

Alessa was in her room all ready for one of the biggest day in her life.

Standing in front of mirror looking at her reflection, she remembered how just some days ago Rudra proposed her and here she is today claded in an off white dress ready to be his bride. They wanted to embrace both the culture from the starting of their life and decided to get married according to both the ritual . They decided to have a Christian wedding in New York and then off to Mumbai the very next day for their Hindu wedding.

She looked at her white long body fit gown getting little loose from her knees which was worked perfectly with stones,beads giving it a shimmery vibes. There was a trail attached to the gown lying royally on the ground. Her sleeves were covered completely in little pearls giving it a aesthetic vibe. Her makeup was minimal which was enhancing her natural glow .

She was in her thoughts when the door to her room opened and Aurora and Sofia entered

She was in her thoughts when the door to her room opened and Aurora and Sofia entered. They looked at her and their jaw fell.

Aurora came forward and hugged her tightly. "You are looking so pretty. OH MY GOD!!!! I don't even know what to say". Alessa smiled politely at her.

"Rudra is going to have some hard time doing the rituals." Sofia said and laughed while Aurora shook her head at her childness while Alessa blushed a dark shade of red.

"Your father is coming in a moment. Be ready." Aurora said while Alessa thought something.

"Aunt can you please send my brothers also with Papa." Alessa said and Aurora nodded. And soon they both left leaving Alessa behind.

Not even after some minutes, There was a knock on the door. Alessa said a come in and she saw her father entering with her brothers behind him.

As they entered they got shocked on seeing her. She saw how her fathers eyes got wet just on a sight of her.

Pierro composed himself and hugged her. As he was about to pull back , Alessa hold him tightly and he heard a sobbing. That was enough for him to break down. All the efforts he put in controlling his emotions were in vain once he heard his Stella's sob. He hold her tightly and wiped his tears while comforting his daughter.

All Romano brothers who were standing beside were also finding themselves weak with the scene unfolding in front of them.

Ethan, Noah were already in tears; Ezio was looking around trying his best to hide his tears; Leo was crying like a child while Clemente just went and hugged him controlling his own tears; and Alessandro was standing there tightening his fist while the tears were threatening to spill his eyes.

"Do we really need to send her away??" Alessandro said in a loud voice wiping his unsheded tears which gain everyone's attention.

"That's what I am saying. We can still kidnap her and make her a nun." Leo said pulling from hug while Clemente smack him on his head.