Bonus Chapter 2

9 years later of Rudransh and Alessa's wedding

Alessandro was visiting Alessa with Clara and Ben for some days.

Right now, Alessandro, Akshat , Rudransh and Vedant were in a meeting in their house only as they decided to have a family picnic later on and the ladies clearly denied them to leave the house.

Mihika went to pick up children from their school as they are going for a trip to pune farmhouse for picnic.

Ben would have felt bored at home so he joined Viraj in his school . Over the years, Viraj and Ben have developed a great bond. If someone saw their bond no one would even guess that they used to hate each other years ago. They developed such a bond that they are ready to hurt anyone for each other.

Alessa, Ara and Clara were gossiping waiting for everyone to join them on dining table when they heard sound of car and all three ladies stood up smiling waiting for their children to enter the hall with happy, smiling and laughing faces but there was an eerily silence scaring them.

They went outside in the hall and saw Advait, Darsh having bruise on their face ; Ben and Viraj's knuckles red and their little princess Shivanshi crying while tightly hugging her Badi maa . (Shivanshi calls Akshat and Mihika as Badi Maa and Bade Papa)

And as on the cue, all men entered the hall not expecting the scene they were going to witness.

"What happened?" Akshat asked seeing all of their condition and an angry, distressed face of Mihika.

On hearing the voice of Akshat, Shivanshi wriggled in Mihika's arms. Mihika put her down and she directly ran to her Bade papa. Akshat swiftly took her in his arms hugging her tightly.

"Gudia, are you hurt somewhere?" Akshat asked while caressing her hairs . (Gudia- Doll)

Shivanshi shook her head in no sniffing in his neck. And every person present there were having their anger rising on seeing their princess cry.

"Someone bring water." Rudransh shouted at no one in particular.

A maid came running with a glass of water and gave it to Akshat who sat there with Shivanshi in his lap while other three man hurdled from all side checking for any injury.

Just then Alessa came with a first aid box in her hand.

"Boys sit there on couch." Alessa said putting the box on the table .

She took a look at her daughter and she knew she would be fine with her father and uncles , while the boys needs her and their mother's attention.

All four of them sat on the couch and started dressing their wound.

Ara was dressing her son's wound. Advait is her son but he lives more in Singhania mansion than his own house . She hissed when Advait hissed with the pain. Her eyes got teary seeing her 7 year old son in such pain.

Mihika was dressing Viraj's knuckles. Viraj recently turned 17 years old. Although she was angry at Viraj for his actions but she can't let him be in pain. Viraj looked at his mother's angry face and he knew it's going to be hard to pester her.

Clara was aiding Ben's wound. It wasn't new for her as Ben have serious anger issues and he always comes with wounds and she was fed up with all this but what she was worried about is that he wasn't the only one who was hurt .

Alessa took Darsh in her lap and started aiding his wound. Darsh is son of Mihika and Akshat but for Alessa he is as precious to her as Shivanshi . Darsh smiled at Alessa to ease up her worries but nothing seems to work.