Bonus chapter 3

Ye lo ek or bonus chapter. Or kuch chahiye??
Dedicated to you darlings
studious_species__
poojataneja
materialgurl_05
_______________

It's been 2 years since Alessa and Rudransh got married and everything was going smoothly and steamy in their married life.

Right now, Alessa was sleeping in arms of Rudransh after much tiring session of yesterday night, when she felt a bile rising in stomach. She opened her eyes and ran towards the bathroom while almost tangling in white sheets.

She entered the bathroom and emptied the content of her stomach. After vomiting, she picked up a toothbrush and stood in front of mirror. She looked at her reflection while brushing her teeth thinking about the past days she is waking up like this. She noticed her face glowing a bit differently and something struck her mind.

She ran outside with toothbrush still in her mouth and searched for her phone . She took her phone and went to bathroom silently without disturbing Rudra's sleep.

Alessa opened her phone and went through the calendar. Now, it went upon her that she hasn't got her period for a month . She couldn't believe that she forgot about her periods. She sat there in the bathroom and went to google searching about her symptoms and everything pointed towards one thing.

SHE IS PREGNANT.

She took her toothbrush and started thinking about everything while brushing her teeth.

She didn't know what to do anymore. It isn't like that they don't want a child instead Rudra always tells her how he wants a child who will be the reflection of both of them.

But Alessa was worried about how she will handle the responsibilities. She has seen her sister in law's experience during pregnancy and now she is seeing Mihika going through her 4 month pregnancy. She is seeing the mood swings, the weird craving, the anger, and then guilt; she was afraid of all those. Although she knew her family will support her in anything and everything and they will understand her situation but still she was scared of this new phase of life.

While she was thinking all this, a pair of hands snaked through her waist and she felt a wet kiss on her neck followed by a raspy voice.

"Good morning Jaan"

She looked up only to see her husband acting like a baby which is not new for her.

"Let's not think about something which isn't confirmed yet." She thought and washed her face.

After cleaning her face , she turned and faced Rudra. She put her hand over his shoulders while his hand encircled her waist and she pecked his lips.

"Good morning Ansh." She said and again pecked his lips.

He opened his eyes a little and looked at her with a pouty face and almost closed eyes.

She smiled looking at his face which is only reserved for her. If she tells someone, The Rudransh Singhania could make such face, she is sure people will make fun of her and call her delusional.

She suddenly felt so loving towards him and again pecked his lips.

She then kissed both his eyes and then his cheeks "Wake up now, dear hubby."

"I don't want to." He said again pouting his lips for a peck.

She laughed seeing him like this and pulled him through his collar and put her lips on his for a deep passionate kiss which opened his eyes fully and he hold her in his arms putting her on the slab of bathroom.