39.The End?

Hey @ManishKumar755911  Sorry it's a bit late but here's the double update as per your order 🫡🫡🫡🫡🤭🤭....

______________________

It's been a week since Rudra and his family were in New York. His mother and father also joined them next day and happily both the family were deciding for their marriage. Although Romano family were a bit sad that their daughter would be leaving them still they were happy on having such a caring and loving Son in law.

Right now, Singhania and Romano were in Romano Mansion discussing about the rituals that's going to happen in their Church wedding when suddenly they heard two little voices gaining all their attention.

"She is our princess. She loves us more." Ben shouted standing on his feet.

"No, she is my Chachi. She loves me the most." Viraj shouted standing in front of him looking directly in his eyes.

"That's not true." Ben shouted.

"It is and after marriage she would be staying with us , my Chachu told me." Viraj said further breaking little boy's heart.

While they were shouting Elijah and Mark were sitting there looking at both of them not understanding anything.

Ben looked at his father with angry tears and Viraj looked at his father with proud smirk while Clara and Mihika ran to them and took them away before they start fighting.

Vedant scooped to Ethan and whispered " Did they transfer their rivalry to their sons as inheritance?"

Ethan put his hand on his chin looking at the little boys glaring at each other from their mother's lap and nodded "Why am I getting the same vibe?"

Among this chaos, Leo and Vivaan came downstairs. Vivaan was totally healed now and could walk on his own without any support. Vivaan went and sit between Alessa and Rudra while the later one glared at him. Leo stood in the centre and spoke

"I know we are talking about some happiest moment . But what I am going to say is important too." Leo said gaining everyone's attention. "Before Lisa and Rudra step into their new relationship, I think we should remove every trace of those who were against it." Everyone understood where this conversation was going. "We kept Maya till now because Vivaan and Alessa both were not in a condition to do anything. As they both are perfectly fine now, we should end this." Leo finished and everyone seemed to agree.

"So, Alessa and Vivaan what do you think?" Pierro said.

Alessa and Vivaan looked at each other and Vivaan spoke " Dad I guess we will put an end to this in our way as you already had your share of revenge." And Alessa nodded.

NEXT DAY

Alessa and Vivaan asked their family to end it in their way and asked no one to come except Ethan. The least they could do was ask their man to follow them and live telecast what's happening which they didn't agree at first but later on they had no choice.

Alessa, Ethan and Vivaan were ready to leave when Madhuri came forward "You better not disappoint me and finish it nicely." They nodded and left .

They were in car when Vivaan spoke "Thank God Rudra and Leo atlast agreed to let us come alone." He said huffing while Alessa nodded and said "Yeah if any of them would have come they would never let us end it in our way."

Ethan excitedly spoke "I am so excited. " while others agreed and high fived each other.

Soon, they reached their base where Maya was kept. They ordered their guard to bring Maya outside.

"Where's the cars?" Vivaan asked their man and three cars were bring there in front of them while they just smirked.

Soon, Maya was also bring in front of them all bruised up .