Preview

Here's the little preview of chapters on Patreon and Stck.

You can find the link in previous chapter or on my profile.

____________

Scene 1st

Alessa opened her phone and went through the calendar. Now, it went upon her that she hasn't got her period for a month . She couldn't believe that she forgot about her periods. She sat there in the bathroom and went to google searching about her symptoms and everything pointed towards one thing.

SHE IS PREGNANT.

Scene 2

Rudra hold her in his arms in bridal style and took her to bed "Don't stop me today" He said and before he could lean in Alessa put her hand on his chest lightly pushing him back.

"But I have to stop you."

"Why?" Rudra said sulking.

Alessa laughed and took a little gift box from the bedside table and also turned on the bedside lamp "Unwrap this gift first " She said putting the box in his hand and then leaned closer " And I'm sure you can unwrap with much more excitement later"

Scene 3

"I don't know why I am feeling so sad." Alessa said hugging his waist.

Rudra hold her tightly "I wish I could've helped you."

Alessa looked up from his chest "you can."

After Some time

She slowly took his starnds of hair in her hand and started curling them. Rudra kept looking at her and smiled seeimg the happy look crossed her face. He hold her from waist securely while she did her work efficiently on his hair.

And after about hard work of half an hour, his hair were done. Alessa looked at the final look and her mouth gaped wide open "You are looking so handsome.

Scene 4th

Don't make any noise bacha. Mamma is tired , let her sleep. I'll just make sure mamma is lying properly and then I am coming to play with you." Rudra whispered to Shivanshi kissing her forehead. 

He then took Shivanshi in his arms covering her with blanket and went outside in the balcony to spend some time with his daughter while his wife sleep peacefully.

He hold her with both his hands and raised her in the line of his face while Shivanshi giggled seeing her father's face.