PLEASE READ (+UPDATE SCHEDULE)

Hey my lovelies 💕, your author here😀.

So, it's 10 March and as i promised you all , i am here to give you update schedule😁.
But, before that i want to talk about some stuff.

- You all know that i am a student now😂. What I mean is when i started writing (Lost Mafia Princess) , i used to give daily updates which I'd love to do even now. But at that time i was not doing anything academically nor i was doing any job. You can say that i took a break of some months from everything. At that time , i had nothing planned in my life. I literally gave upon everything and decided to go with the flow of life . But , then suddenly one day i thought, why don't i write something and then i thought about posting it. And trust me when i say , not even in my wild dreams i expected to get more than 100k views. I enjoyed writing so much that i completed my 2 books in just 3-4 months 😂😂 .
    And then i decided to pursue post graduation and i got so busy that i am not getting time to even enjoy my life 😂😂. It gets really frustrating sometimes. And writing while you're frustrated, never gives you a good story .

- My University schedule is so tight like my classes starts at 9A.M and ends at 5 P.M. Sometimes, we got late like getting free at 6P.M. But that's all fine as long as i am gaining knowledge 🤪.
I am telling you all this to let you know that i have a fucking tight schedule 😂😂😂😂.

- But that doesn't mean , i forgot about my readers. Nahhh!!!! That could never happen, you all are the hope in my life.. I needed some months to understand this whole schedule and get use to it. And now that i am used to this new schedule of my life , i am thinking to write and study both.

UPDATE SCHEDULE( READ EACH AND EVERY WORD SLOWLY. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT.)

For now , i decided to post one chapter in a week.
.
.
But...but .....but. .....
I decided to continuously write this book. And once I finish writing the whole book, I'll start giving update daily.
But for now i decided to give updates only once a week. This schedule won't last for too long though as i don't want to keep you all waiting.

.
Till then , enjoy an update on every SATURDAY , But I'll make sure to give you double updates some time 🤪.

And if you have anything to say, you can always comment on recent chapter or DM me or post on profile.
Also , it's hard to check the comments on old chapters most of the time because of so many notifications , so if you have something to say either DM me or post on Profile.

Take care y'all 😘
Love you ❤️