35. Reunion

Those who have bonus chapter request please let me know before tomorrow evening. I won't be able to take request after that because it'll need time to work upon that also.

Next target -325 votes

__________________________________________

It's been 3 weeks since everything happened. Romanos were having breakfast peacefully until it was broken by Pierro (Alessa's father).

"Today a very important client is coming and Alessa you'll be handling the meeting today". Pierro said looking at Alessa who was just staring at her toast. Although he didn't like the gloomy look on his daughter's face but he will let her daughter be sad than be with a man who is not her match.

Alessa looked up on hearing her name and just nodded her head in yes "I'll go and get ready for the meeting" She said standing up from her seat.

"At least finis........." Taylor said but was interrupted by Alessandro as he signaled her not to stop Alessa.

Alessa went to her room and started to get ready and didn't realize when stream of tears flowed from her eyes. She sat on her bed feeling exhausted, her throat constricting. Her tears were not stopping even after trying so hard.

She soon found herself engulfed in a hug and cried her heart out "Shhhhhh...... don't cry anymore baby.I am here now everything will be fine."

Alessa kept crying for some moments and finally stopped when her tears dried.

She looked up at the person and gave a fake smile .

"Don't you even dare to give me that fake smile my little one"

Alessa pouted and hugged him putting her head on his chest "Your husband is the reason. He and his brothers made me cry a lot. Why didn't you come earlier?" She said complaining while Alvaro just chuckled.

"Now I am back here I am going to teach him a good lesson but right now i am here to tell you All the best ." Alvaro said flicking her nose. (Alvaro is Alessa's brother in law)

Alessa arched her brows.

" I heard that it's first official meeting you are going to lead" Alvaro said wiping her tears and Alessa nodded while Alvaro continued "Do you need any help in choosing your outfit?" and Alessa said yes in a loud voice making both of them laugh.

He stood up and went to her wardrobe and soon came out with a beautiful outfit. And asked Alessa to get ready "Get ready and come downstairs. Till then I'll take care of your brothers who made my baby cry so much" Alvaro said and left after kissing her forehead.

Alessa took the dress from him and smiled to herself. Soon she got ready in a formal outfit and left her room.

But she stopped in the middle of corridor remembering something and ran back to her room

But she stopped in the middle of corridor remembering something and ran back to her room. She looked at the dresser and smiled.

"How can I forget it?" She said while taking payal from the dresser and wearing on her feet.