19. Jealous 😶

Please read author's note at the end.

______________

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa was sleeping peacefully with her face squished onto the pillow and hand under the pillow. She must be dreaming something nice because of the smile she had on her face even in her sleep. But the smile didn't stay on her face for long as the sunlight from the curtains finally reached to her, and disturbed her sleep.

She squinted her eyes in annoyance and slowly opened them. She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes with her fist. After sitting for about some minutes, she noticed unfamiliar surroundings and that's when she realised she is in Rudransh penthouse.

She smiled thinking about what happened yesterday and stood up from the bed. She looked around and noticed some clothes on the couch . She picked up the clothes when a note fell down. She picked up the note and opened it.

NOTE: Good morning Jaan,
I hope you had a good sleep last night. I am opening up the curtains so you could wake up now . And also these are some clothes i could arrange for you. Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast. Hurry up, i am waiting.
Yours Ansh .

Alessa smiled to herself and hugged the clothes to her chest and went to bathroom giggling all the time.

After doing her morning chores, Alessa came out of the bathroom and looked at herself. It was a white top and jeans which surprisingly fits her really well.

She looked at herself for some more time
“ Ummmmm…… something is missing ”
She thought to herself.

“Oh yes ” She said it out loud and ran towards Rudransh's room .

She peeked inside to find any trace of him but he was nowhere so she sneaked inside quietly and went to his wardrobe. She hurriedly picked a shirt and ran back to her room. She wore his shirt and now she felt like her look was complete.
She smiled so big at herself in the mirror praising her ownself for looking so pretty in his shirts. This thought made her blush hard.

 This thought made her blush hard

.
.
.
.
.

ALESSA'S POV

I went downstairs after getting ready and i wasn't ready to see what was happening downstairs in the kitchen. My eyes popped out on seeing this hot scene in front of me.

The 🔥 ,Handsome😘 ,Marvellous,King of my heart❤️ standing shirtless in the kitchen making breakfast looking like a meal himself.

My feet got stuck to the ground on seeing this hot scene unfolding in front of me.

His biceps were glistening as he was moving his hand for taking stuff. The veins of his hand were popping as he was stirring vegetables in pan. His hot chisveled upper body which was looking so tasty .