1 Meet The Great Truck-kun

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I will be reminding you that this is a BL novel. If you don't like reading this kind of stuff then don't proceed.

It is my first time writing Boys Love, and I'll do my best!!

.......

Brix, a 20-year-old college student, grips the door knob on his apartment, opens it, and then steps outside.

While walking in the hallway, he brushed his hair with his fingers. People who saw his face got astonished, they all got captivated by his looks.

A height of 179 cm, has a V-shape face, undercut dark purple hair, long eyelashes, purple eyes, pointed nose, and natural colored lips. Most of the people who saw him thought that he might be a model or a superstar idol.

He started his big bike and drove to the university. Students from the university, all turn their heads upon hearing the familiar noise of a vehicle. They all scream excitedly seeing him removing his helmet after he parked.

They giggle as they saw him looking their way.

"Kyaaaahhh!! Oh my gosh!!"

"He's looking at me right?! Right?!"

"Duh. He's looking at me!"

Tsk. You got it all wrong, I was looking at the male student wearing eyeglasses. He looks familiar.

He went straight to his classroom.

As he get inside, some of his classmates greeted him and he just smiled or nods at them in response. When one of his buddies notice him already seated, he walk towards his desk and told him to eat lunch together with his other friends later. Brix nodded at the male in response.

...

The professor ended the discussion early and dismiss them.

"Brix, let's go."

"I need to stop by the library first."

"Okay! We will order your food, so be quick!"

"Alright. Thanks."

After he got the book that he needs, he head back. While walking in the corridor, someone called him.

"W-wait!"  A young man was running towards Brix.

Brix stopped and turn his back. He saw a familiar student who was catching his breath in front of him. He's the student he saw this morning. He's tall but not as tall as Brix.

Softly, Brix asked. "Yes? What is it?"

Stuttering, the male answered. "Y-You d-drop something." He nervously handed Brix the handkerchief while his eyes were fixed on his shoes. He couldn't meet Brix's deep purple eyes as he is shy towards him.

"Thanks." Brix smiled at him while getting the handkerchief.

He flinched and suddenly blushed when Brix's finger stroked slighty with his hand.

"Are you alright? Your face is red..."

He got startled. "I-I-I'm a-al-alright...alright!" He responded hysterically.

Despite noticing the male's strange behavior, Brix chooses to ignore it and spoke. "...I'll get going then."

"Y-Yes, se-see you..."  oh my gosh, did the school's beau just talk to me and ask if I'm alright?!! I must be dreaming! He then slapped his face to verify, but it was quite strong that his palm imprinted on his cheek. Ouch...