Chapter 24

....

"Meow."

"A black cat?"

....

Earlier, after Yejun escaped from that place he quickly went to where he parked his big-bike. Upon picking up the paper bag where the things he bought, he suddenly realizes that something is off with the situation.

Why did the female lead refuse to be saved? I don't think that she confused me as one of those who captured her... Ugh... I don't want to think anymore, I'm already exhausted from the fight! The male lead is already there so she should be fine!

Yejun was about to start his big bike when an interface of the system popped up in front of him.

"Yejuunnnn-niimmm!" A human face Truck-kun cried out.

"Truck-kun? What's wrong?" He can do a video call?

Wait...

Yejun squinted his eyes to make sure what he saw was right.

That place in the background...

"Truck-kun, didn't I tell you to wait at home? What the f**k are you doing in the gym?!"

Is he insane?! What if people saw him?!

Ah, right, they can't see him. But if he was planning on working out there and using their equipment then people would be scared! Just like the last time in the restaurant! Ugh!

"Don't worry Yejun-nim, I was just taking a look."

Yejun just made a doubtful expression.

"Forget about this Yejun-nim! We have a major problem on our hands!! One of the male leads is in danger!! I got a message earlier that Sol Xavier's danger rate has increased! I don't know how many per cent his rate is now but the fact that a warning pop-up in my system means he's totally in danger!! Help him!"

"What?!"

How could he be in danger? Yejun already beat those guys.

Also why would he help that guy?

Yejun remembered how Sol treated him. He called him a bastard even though it's not! He didn't even let him explain that he was not the one who captured Eirian!

Yejun raised an eyebrow. "Hah, why would I help that bastard?"

"If you won't help him or the other male leads when they are in danger or end up dead. You'll fail the mission and you can't get back to your original world!"

What the...

So I need to prevent all of them from dying?!

"Tsk. Fine!"

"Go Yejun-nim! I'll support you from here!" Then all of a sudden the video call ended.

"Wait-- hah! How can I even help him now when I'm already this exhausted?!"

Why would he be in danger by the way? Don't tell me after I left more men came?! How can I f***ng fight them alone?

*Beam!

All of a sudden, that one pack of cat food glowed as if it was telling him to eat it and all the problems he had would disappear.

Oh yeah, Truck-kun said that I can transform into my cat form when I eat cat food. Should I transform into a cat then? But how can a f***ng cat defeat those men?!

Wait, I should try to transform, maybe transforming into a cat will give me a skill that can help me save him... Yes, yes, I should try!

Yejun opened the cat food and forced himself to not feel disgusted. If it's not because of him Yejun will not eat this animal food!