Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!

.....

"I should have at least broken his arm! Tsk."

"Why did you get out of the classroom, Hyung?" Eunhan asked calmly but deep inside, Eunhan was actually shaking, he was afraid that his Hyung was back to his old personality. Watching him fight earlier, made him nervous, he didn't want Yejun to turn into his old self.

After Yejun put a bandage on Eunhan's cheek, he sighed and then spoke. "I'm thinking of buying you some sweets to light up your spirit but I ended up lost and then I saw you with those bastards! I can't help myself to not get mad! Ugh, I can't believe they harmed you!"

Yejun raised his hand and touched Eunhan's cheeks where the bruise was. "Look at your precious skin, what if it will leave a scar?!"

Eunhan was just staring meaningfully at his Hyung.

Yejun unconsciously pressed his bruise hard because his mad seeing Eunhan injured.

"Ah,"

"Oops, sorry lil'bro--"

When Yejun removed his hand from his cheeks, all of a sudden, Eunhan grabbed his hand and placed it on his face.

He nuzzles his face in Yejun's hands, he then looks directly into Yejun's eyes for a moment. His gaze made Yejun stiffen.

At that moment, Eunhan's lips slowly touch Yejun's palm. He kisses Yejun's palm without taking his eyes off of him.

Yejun's heartbeat becomes unstable when Eunhan's lips come into contact with his palm. Blood was rushing, making his face turn red. "W-what..."

"Hyung," he mumbled, still lips in Yejun's palm.

His angelic ocean blue eyes are gazing at him, it seems like he wants to convey a lot of things. "I do not care about all the bad things you have done to me in the past. Honestly, I already forgot about them. Hyung, you've changed..."

Yejun was startled, the original brother didn't care about Eunhan! Yejun only realized that he should have acted like the original Yejun so that no one would suspect that the Yejun right now is not really him!

What should he do now? Eunhan already noticed! Should he tell him the truth? That he doesn't belong to that world and what Eunhan is living in right now is a game that was created by some people? That isn't right! He don't want him to be sad!

On second thought, if he ever told him the truth, he might not believe him.

It's better not to tell him anything.

"...and I'm glad." Eunhan continued and became teary. "I like you more right now, so please don't be back like in the past anymore. I always tried to make you recognize me as your brother, I did everything, but you always resent me. It's very painful, Hyung." Eunhan couldn't prevent himself from crying anymore.

Yejun saw the hologram above his head, but he didn't pay attention to that yet. The most important thing right now is his brother crying.

Without saying anything, Yejun immediately embraces Eunhan, and gently pats his back.

They stayed like that for a minute then Yejun unwrapped his arms around Eunhan and faced him. "Don't worry," Yejun wipes the tears from Eunhan's eyes.

He looks at Eunhan tenderly. "I have changed, and I will not hurt you anymore like in the past. And I deeply apologize for the things I have done to you."

I will apologize on behalf of your bastard brother! I hope he will not come back! Wait, if he does not come back, then does that mean I can't come back to my original body?