5 Doki-Doki University

After that strange reaction from the maidservants and butlers, Yejun chooses to ignore it since he doesn't have the time to figure out why they are throwing him surprise looks. There are a lot of thoughts running through his mind and one of them is, how to prevent the Male leads from meeting the MC.

Yejun went upstairs and notice that next to his room is probably Eunhan's room. Speaking of Eunhan, Yejun remembered why does his brother rush to leave him in the dining area? Did Yejun do something?

He merely sigh and opened the door of his room and asked Truck-kun who was now transformed into his human look, sitting on the couch leisurely.

Yejun got pissed as he saw the muscle man sitting comfortably on the couch, like he doesn't have any problem at all. Does he forget that he should help me think of a plan on how to prevent them from dating the MC?!

Truck-kun shivers as he felt a death glare and slowly turn his head to Yejun. "O-Oh, you're done..."

"What are you doing sitting so comfortably?! At least help me think of a plan! Have you forgotten that it is your fault that I have been sent here?!" Yejun yelled in a low voice.

"No? Of course not! And let's go! You're gonna be late for school!"

"Wait! Wait! Where are you going? Are you coming with me in your human form?!"

"Don't worry, no one can see me if I'm on this form! Keke!"

Yejun only rolled his eyes and slung the backpack on his right shoulder, then went to open the door. As he get out, Eunhan just got out of his room as well. When Eunhan notice his brother he was surprised a bit and uttered. "Hyung..." he then closes the door of his room.

His face is not red anymore, I wonder what just happened to him earlier...

"I'll go first, Hyung. Be careful on your way." Eunhan said politely. Eunhan thought that he should go first because his brother doesn't like to be in the same car as him. He doesn't like people will see him together with Eunhan, his brother despises it. To avoid being hated by Yejun, Eunhan decided to go first and use his own vehicle to drive to the University, and Yejun, as usual, will use the other car and let the hired driver drive him.

Hold on! If I'm going to the University, I don't know where it is located! Yejun looks to his left side and asks Truck-kun in a low voice. "Do you know where the University is?"

"Uh...no...my information is limited..."

Yejun click his tongue and Eunhan was about to leave but stopped when he heard his name.

"Eunhan," Yejun called.

Eunhan was taken aback, his brother never call him by his name. "Yes, Hyung?"

Yejun clear his throat before he spoke. "Let me come with you."

"...Do you mean, we're going to the school...together?"

"Yes, is that alright?"

Eunhan was surprised and quickly nodded his head. "Yes, Hyung!"

Phew! That's good then. Yejun sighed in relief.

Both of them went outside together.

Maidservants and butlers couldn't hide their reactions. They haven't recovered from what happened at the dining area earlier, and now, the eldest son is willing to be in the same car with Young Master Eunhan? They were all shocked, just what happened to their Young Master Yejun?

However, others also think, is that his new way to gain attention?

"Young Master Yejun!" A man in his 40s running towards Yejun.