Chapter 19

....

When Yejun just got out of the bathroom after taking a shower, he was surprised when Truck-kun was rushing toward him, flying.

He's back? And what's with that face?

Yejun frowns looking at the flying toy truck's face that looks like he's going to burst out crying any moment.

"waaaaahhh!!! Yejun-niiimmmm!!!"

He yelled without warning then flew faster towards Yejun and hugged his face, but because he was speeding while flying towards the male, the impact was quite strong as he landed on Yejun's face.

"Ackk!!"

That's f****ng hurt, bastard!!

While still clinging to Yejun's face, Truck-kun burst into tears.

"Wahhhhhh!!!"

*sniff *sniff

"What's wrong?"

"Yejun-nim! It hurts so much! Waaahhh!!!"

"Did someone beat you up?" He asked seriously.

"Nooo!!! I really can't take it anymore!!"

"Calm down first, and answer me. Did someone beat you?" Yejun asked as he lifted Truck-kun to his level.

*sniff

"N-no..."

"Then what is it?"

"My heart really hurts!"

"What?! Do you have a heart disease?!" He asked in surprise, but is that even possible? He's a truck...

"The higher-ups scolded me!!"

"Wh-what?"

"My heart hurts!! How can they say those hurtful words to me?! My heart can't take it! They said that I'm such a fool because I just made a little mistake?! They asked how could I send the wrong person to isekai. It's just a little mistake! Why are they making so much fuss about it?!"

Little mistake he say?

Yejun has started getting furious. He thought that something bad happened to Truck-kun but he was just being scolded? And did he just say, sending the wrong person in this world is just a little mistake?! Little?!

"Besides, the player I have transported into this world is doing a great job playing this game! You even meet four of the love interest in just a few days! And because of that, I gained skills--" Truck-kun didn't finish his words when Yejun yelled at him.

"Little mistake?" Yejun made a dark smile and Truck-kun gulped.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE F****NG PIECE OF SH*T!!!" He shouted angrily then threw truck-kun outside the window.

"GAAAHHHHHH!!! YEJUN-NIM!!!"

Tsk. He wouldn't fall since he could fly.

"Hyung!"

Yejun was surprised when Eunhan burst inside.

"Hyung are you all...right...?"

Unaware, Eunhan's eyes laid on Yejun's exposed chest, not just his chest that got exposed but his six-pack abs too! His bathrobe wasn't properly covering his precious body.

From Eunhan's point of view, his brother is looking so seductively in front of him!

"Bro, are you alright?!"

Yejun rushed towards his brother when he saw blood coming from his nose while his face was super red too!

"Why are you having a nosebleed?!" Yejun asked worriedly as he held his brother's face.