9 The brother is Yandere

...

"Hyung," Eunhan called while still scrubbing Yejun's hair, who was eyes closed, feeling relaxed.

"Mn?"

"I have bought some cat food do you want..."

Upon hearing him, Yejun stiffened.

What? Did he just ask if I want cat food?! Does he already know I can turn into a cat, and after learning that, he's mocking me?!

No, no! That's not the problem right now! How did he know I can turn into a cat?! A hideous one at th---

Yejun stopped his thoughts when Eunhan continued. "...do you want me to get it? You can feed it to your cat."

"Ah?" Yejun was surprised, then sigh in relief.

Phew. I was nervous over nothing! I thought he already knew I can become a feline!

"Speaking of the cat, I don't see it anywhere. Where is it, Hyung?" Eunhan continued as he roam his eyes around the room.

Yejun was startled and immediately thought of an excuse.  "O-Oh, about the cat..." Yejun scratch his cheeks with his index finger and continued. "...i-it probably sleeping...somewhere..."

"...The cat isn't in your room?"

"Yeah... I let it go outside... To do some exercise. That's right! The cat is exercising, ha, haha..." He forced a laugh while looking somewhere else.

"I thought it was sleeping?" Eunhan asked innocently.

"Oh... He went to sleep after doing exercise!"

Even though Eunhan doesn't really convince, he chose not to reply.

A couple of minutes passed, and Eunhan didn't ask anything and focused on drying his brother's hair.

Suddenly his eyes were fixed on Yejun's pale nape.

Eunhan's fingers were slowly touching Yejun's nape. He unconsciously rubs it with his thumb, not noticing that he stop from drying his brother's hair. 

Slowly, Eunhan's face leaned on Yejun's back, and smell his neck.

Yejun stiffened as he felt warm breath from his neck. He suddenly got nervous.

W-what is Eunhan d-doing?! 

Wait...is he smelling me? Do I smell bad, but I just finished showering?

"Eunhan..."  He called softly.

After hearing his name, Eunhan is startled as he realizes what is he doing and immediately pulls his face away. He doesn't know why he did that.

Eunhan remember the smell of his brother, his face suddenly flushed and his ears were turning red.

Hyung has a good smell--Ah!

However, after he remember what he just did, he felt nervous. His brother might get mad about what he just did.

"I-I'm sorr---" He quickly apologizes though Yejun cut him off.

"...Is something the matter?" He asked softly as he look at Eunhan with concern.

Eunhan was surprised.

He's not mad...then...

While the male is uncontrollably flushed, he spoke. "C-Can I h-hug, you, H-Hyung...?" He said while his eyes avoiding Yejun's.

At first, Yejun was surprised, but then realized, maybe he was longing for his brother's affection since the real Yejun always get angry at Eunhan even though he didn't do anything wrong.