Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really

That day nothing really dangerous happened like a warning that the female lead would kill Eunhan.

However, as Yejun follows them, he is annoyed by the heroine who keeps getting touchy with Eunhan, she's too flirty.

Since Eunhan is such a kind young man, he just lets her do whatever she wants.

In Yejun's mind, his brother is just too innocent to notice that the lady is flirting with her! She has an ulterior motive! Ugh, brother what should I do about you?

"Han, let's ride the Ferris wheel!" Eirian pointed to the Ferris wheel excitedly.

"Okay." Eunhan smiled.

Eunhan was aware that his brother kept following them but he pretended that he didn't notice him. Well, everyone will notice him since his outfit stands out amongst the crowd, he doesn't really blend well among them.

In Eunhan's mind, he thought that is he the reason why his brother wore a disguise? But why? Is it because he is curious about who he is with, or is it because he's jealous that he's with a lady instead of his brother who he chooses to hang out with? Just thinking of his brother that he's being jealous made Eunhan smile.

Eirian who was saying something to Eunhan thought that he smiled because of what she said, but actually, Eunhan didn't hear what she was saying. Of course, she didn't know that.

He's so laid-back. I want him badly. He's someone innocent, and you just want him to be locked in a room and play with this innocent guy all day.

She suddenly smiled mischievously.

.....

After that, Eirian insisted that Eunhan should drive him home. Eunhan was hesitating, he was thinking about his Hyung, who would drive him home?

"I'm sorry, I can't. I need to drive Hyung, home."

Eirian got a little annoyed, he's always his brother for him!

She may be annoyed but she didn't let Eunhan see it, instead, she acted upset, since she's the heroine, it's natural for her to look cute even if she's upset.

She hugged his right arm and pouted. "Why? I'm a lady, you should accompany me to home. Please."

"But--"

She cut him off. "Your brother probably can go home on his own. He doesn't like to be bothered by you, right? What if he'll get angry at you? You don't want that to happen, right?"

Eunhan looked for his brother for a while, and when he didn't see him at the park anymore, he fell silent for a moment. Maybe I'm wrong that hyung was following me. Maybe he has something to do here and he might not want me to disturb him...

"Let's go. I'll drive you home." He said while feeling distressed.

Eirian smiled brightly. "Yes!"

.......

Meanwhile, Yejun and Truck-kun lost Eunhan, that's because Truck-kun was distracted by the rides and the foods being sold in different food stalls.

"This is all your fault!! Now we lost my brother! We don't know what that f****ng heroine will do to my baby brother!"

"What?! It's not all my fault!" Truck-kun shouted as he took a big bite of the cotton candy. "You were also distracted by the foods on the stalls!" Truck-kun fumes, though he looks cute even though he has a bulky body.

Yejun got tongue-tied. Truck-kun was right, he was not the only one who got distracted by the food. Since Yejun comes from another world and is a foodie, he easily gets distracted by the food he sees for the first time. "W-well.." Yejun clears his throat. "Ahem, let's just track Eunhan using your tracking skill or something."

"Oh, okay!"

Truck-kun activated his tracking skill, and then in front of them, a hologram emerged. In the interface, there was a green and a red dot. The green dot is the location of Yejun and Truck-kun, and the red one is where Eunhan, who was moving at a faster pace.

"Why is he moving so fast, and where the hell is he going?"

"He's with the female lead---"

"What?! I don't think that is my brother driving the car! It must be the female lead, she must be trying to kill my brother and disguise that it is just an accident!!" Yejun panic.

"Calm down, Yejun-nim. You're exaggerating again. If the female lead does that she might end up dead too." Truck-kun said poker face.

"I'm worried about my brother, okay? Tsk. We should follow him! Come on!! Oh wait, where did I park my vehicle again?"

"Obviously at the parking lot of the park. "

"Now, let's go!!" both of them run to the parking lot while both of Yejun's hands carry the two plastic bags where the food they have bought from different food stalls. Truck-kun also ran while devouring the pink cotton candy in his left hand, while also holding the other in his other hand.

People who saw the floating cotton candy were surprised however they quickly recovered because they thought that maybe some magicians that part of some circus were behind it.

After they arrived at the place where they had parked the vehicle, Yejun quickly put the plastic bags on the pannier and swiftly started the engine. After Truck-kun got on and put on the helmet, Yejun started to drive.

.....

Meanwhile, when both Eunhan and Eirian arrived at her house, mansion to be exact. Eirian, instead of getting out of the car, leans closer to Eunhan and then smiles.

As the female lead, Eirian's face is too alluring. Especially when she smiles brightly looking like an innocent lady. Of course, Eunhan is a man, it's only natural for him to be captivated by her looks.

"W-why?" Eunhan faltered.

"Thank you for the date!"

"It's not a date---" Eunhan didn't finish his words when he saw Eirian smiling brightly as if flowers were blooming on her back.

"Also thank you for sending me home!" she suddenly pecks a kiss on Eunhan's cheek. Eunhan was surprised, he didn't expect that from her.

The lady smiled seeing Eunhan surprised. Eunhan can't be angry with her because of what she did. He thought that maybe she was just thankful that he accompanied her today. Since she's happy, Eunhan just let her be. For Eunhan seeing people with a smile on their faces is enough for him to be happy too.

"Bye, thank you and we'll date again next time!" Eirian said as he got out of the car.

"Goodbye," Eunhan replied and before he left, he saw Eirian help a woman in her 40s carrying a bag of vegetables. She offers to carry one of them, the woman seems bewildered, then hands Eirian one of the plastic bags, hesitating. When Eirian smiled brightly at her, the woman smiled back awkwardly.

At the same time, Eunhan thought that the heroine was a helpful and respectful lady. He was grateful that she was that kind of person.

SYSTEM: DANGER RATE 57%

......

"Where are they now?"

While looking at the tracker Truck-kun said. "Hm? Wait, slow down first Yejun-nim."

"Why? We need to get there faster."

"I don't think you need to go after him."

"Why?"

While looking at the chibi Eunhan who was driving his car, Truck-kun said. "He's currently on his way back."

Yejun suddenly hit the break. "What? Really?"

"Yes."

Yejun sighs in relief. "Whew! So he's safe! We should head back too."

........