Chapter 18

....

After that incident, Jax kept following Yejun almost every day. Bugging him to be his so-called character in his comic.

In his novel, he will use Yejun's appearance and personality, and he doesn't need Yejun's permission to do that. But as for his illustration for the comic, he does need Yejun to act as the character for his reference to illustrate. He will need Yejun to act based on his novel, he will be his model, and he is just perfect for the job.

But as for Yejun, he declined his offer since he didn't have time for that. He's already swamped by how to prevent the male leads from dying in the hands of the female lead.

However, Jax is a persistent one.

"Yeejunnn~"

While eating in the cafeteria, Yejun felt goosebumps as he heard the familiar voice that was calling his name.

Ugh, here he is again!

Yejun pretended that he didn't hear him and continued eating. Meanwhile, on the other side, Eunhan is glaring at the person who is approaching them.

"Yejun, can I also eat here?" Jax asked brightly. He didn't wait for Yejun's response, he already put down the tray on the table.

"Hyung, if you want, we can move to the other vacant table," Eunhan suggested. He doesn't like his brother to get close to this weird guy.

Yejun let out a deep sigh and spoke, defeated.

"It's alright, Eunhan." he then turned his gaze to the person sitting beside him who was looking at him with sparkling eyes.

Ugh...

"I already told you that I wouldn't do it."

"But you said you're gonna help me, right?" The guy pouted.

"I changed my mind." He said blankly.

"Yejun, are you tired?"

Yejun frowns, why is he asking me that all of a sudden?

"No, I guess..."

"Why aren't you tired when you have been running through my mind all day?"

What?

Was... that supposed to be a pick-up line?

"Eunhan let's go," Yejun said wearing a poker face. This guy is really weird.

He was about to stand up when Jax asked.

"You will not finish your food?"

"No, I lost my appetite," Yejun replied bluntly.

"Don't you know that there are no more free in this world?"

What's the connection between me losing an appetite and that?

Yejun was about to open his mouth to speak but Jax continued.

"Except!" he said in a loud voice. "My love for you!" he then winked and made a finger heart to Yejun.

"My love for you is free!"

-_-

"Let's go."

Yejun walked away then Eunhan followed him.

First, he keeps bugging me to be his model, and now he's throwing me such horrible pickup lines?

"Hyung do you want me to get rid of him?" Eunhan suddenly said wearing a dark expression.

"W-what?" Yejun was shocked.

What do you mean by getting rid of him?!

Does what the system said true? Eunhan being violent? No, no, my angel brother isn't like that!