8 Mr. Tomato

...

The class has already ended with only two professors attending to discuss the lessons. However, all the time they are discussing, Yejun fell asleep. The professors didn't choose to wake him up even though it was unfair to other students who were sleeping in the class. Even if they tried to wake him up, the original Yejun would only retort, if not, then he'll disturb the whole discussion.

He'll cause trouble, throwing anything that he could throw at the professors. Breaking things that he could see inside the classroom.

He's behavior has already been reported and discussed with the Dean on how they should punish him. Professors who experience his despicable attitude and behavior, felt distressed when the Dean told them, that even he couldn't do anything. They don't have any choice but to tolerate him since his parents are one of the stakeholders of the university.

After the class ended, Yejun is still sleeping on his desk.

The student next to him stood up from his chair, he glanced at the sleeping person and hesitated if he'll wake him up, but...

He's drooling. Disgusting. He then left the room.

When Killian got out, he bump into someone.

It was Eunhan.

Killian gazes at him blankly and was about to ignore the person in front of him but Eunhan spoke. "Have you seen Yejun Hyung?" He asked politely.

"Inside. Sleeping." Killian responded then left. Can he stop acting kind toward his brother? His brother will only hurt him.

Everyone knows that Eunhan wanted to be liked by the original Yejun. Wanted to be accepted, be accepted as a family. He's always kind towards him and supports whatever he likes. Even buy gifts even though there were no such occasions.

However, only he received harsh words coming from his brother. Although that's all, he didn't use a physical attack. The original Yejun only spat harsh words, like, 'f*****ng die', 'why would I accept something coming from filthy hands like you', 'you shouldn't have been born' or 'leave this family', 'the gifts are trash, just like you' and so on.

Every time he said those words, of course, Eunhan was hurt. As if he was stabbed by a knife a hundred times.

People around him only look at him with pity. Why would such a kind man want to be accepted by someone like the original Yejun? He's a scumbag! Eunhan doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

He was about to give up, and give the last gift that Eunhan hopes his brother would accept or at least not ruin the gifts in front of him. And after that, he'll stop, but...

That was supposed to be the last gift when Yejun accepted it wholeheartedly.

The pain he was feeling vanished in instant. Just accepting the gift made him happy. Even his brother was willing to go together with him to the university. Eunhan thought that maybe his brother already accepted him. That made him his day. That was the very best day he ever had.

When Eunhan enter inside, there were no other students except his brother sleeping soundly. He squatted, then stares at the face of the sleeping brother.

He was startled when he noticed that he unconsciously poke Yejun's cheek.

Soft...

"Hyung," He called. "Wake up, Hyung." He shakes him a little, then Yejun wakes up.

"Oh...Eunhan..." He uttered as he rub his eyes.

"Sorry to wake you up, Hyung. But we should go." Eunhan said as he stood up, then pick up Yejun's backpack from his desk.