Chapter 22

....

After leaving the store, Yejun was supposed to go back to the University when there were people loitering around his big bike.

"Hey," Yejun called. "Get off."

They stare at Yejun for a moment then they suddenly make meaningful looks at each other. Looking at Yejun, the five men concluded that this must be the person their boss wanted them to capture. Seeing him, he's probably a student from that prestigious university the sling of his ID made it obvious for them. Their boss said he's a good-looking guy and uses a big bike, this must be him.

"He said he's carrying a metal bat, I don't see it anywhere though." One guy whispered.

"He probably didn't bring it since he was buying things."

"Or he hid it somewhere?"

"Let's capture him just as the boss orders, we can get a large sum of money after that!"

"Okay, just do what we have practised."

"Alright!"

Yejun frown. What are they whispering about?

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Get off of my bike."

All of a sudden one of the guys laugh cockily.

"WAHAHAHA! Why? Are you in a rush because someone is in danger?"

What?

"Well if you want to save her then you need to come with us."

What the hell are they talking about?

"Why would I do that?" Yejun asked nonchalantly.

The guy who was sitting on Yejun's big bike got off and got the hunter knife that he hid inside his jacket.

"If so, then we'll gonna take you by force."

Yejun took a step backward as he saw the man equipped with a weapon. Sh*t are they going to kill me? I'm just telling them to get off my big bike because I need to go back to the university!

"HAHAHA! You scared now?" The man walks toward Yejun, skillfully twirling the knife around his fingers.

As Yejun took another step backward he bumped someone on his back. F**k, I'm cornered. Hah, since it's come to this, I don't have any other choice but to fight, right?

Yejun put down the things he bought from the weird shop in a safe place so that they would not be damaged if they fought.

"Oho? Are you going to fight us? We have told that you are good at fighting but how unfortunate for you that you will be facing us."

He seems to be the leader, the one who was holding a knife. Did he say someone told them that I'm good at fighting? No one knows in this world that I'm good at fighting.

Also, the original Yejun isn't good at fighting. He just likes to cause trouble but I don't think he engages in serious fights like this because they are afraid of what he can do using his social standing.

Wait, could it be that they got the wrong person? That's probably the case.

"Wait, wait! I think you got the wrong person."

"You're not gonna fool us!"

The man rushes toward Yejun and swings his knife and Yejun barely dodges it.

F**k, that surprised me! Looks like they won't listen.

The man with the knife attempted to stab Yejun's abdomen but Yejun swiftly prevented it by grabbing the man's arm and twisted it instead.