Chapter 21

...

After Yejun left, Sol was left alone at the back of the building. He was about to leave when his phone rang. Upon seeing the caller ID his mood lit up.

"Erian,"

"Xavier, h-help, me... someone captured me!"

Sol's heart pounded fast when the other line sounded so nervous and scared.

"What?! Tell me where you are!" Sol rushes to the parking lot.

"I-I don't know where they took me. I-I was just buying some materials for our department. And then... and then, t-they suddenly get inside of my car and pointed a k-knife on me---kyahhhh!"

All of a sudden the line got cut off. Because of frustration, Sol curses. F**k! How can I find her?!

Yes, GPS. I just need to track her location.

Sol started his big bike and followed the navigation on his phone. Whoever those bastards are, they will pay for hurting her.

-MEANWHILE-

"Gosh. I'm really talented! Am I right, Rex? To think he just believes just like that!" She then laughs evilly.

"HAHAHA! He really has a thing for me! I can't wait to see him!"

"But can he really find you here, Milady?" Rex asked.

"Yes. My Xavier is smart, he can find us here. This place is not far from our school, my car is just outside of the place. He'll eventually find us here."

-Also in the place nearby-

"Eunhan said that the store is named 'Chinixx Things You Need In Your Life'. What kind of name this is?" Yejun mumbled as he looked up at the name of the store.

A few minutes ago. Eunhan called Yejun to ask him to buy some acrylic and mediums for his artwork since he can't go outside. So Yejun wasn't able to go to his class, it didn't matter since he was already late. Might as well help Eunhan to buy his things.

But for real, the store is a two-story building, it is made of glass but you can't see what's inside. Forget about that, let's just get inside.

"Oh? It's just a normal store selling school supplies..." So what's with the name?

"Welcome!"

Is that the new trend of uniforms?

Yejun frowned when the Store Clerk stood up from his chair and greeted him. He was wearing a strange robe similar to the magicians you see in anime. He also put on the hood, covering half of his face.

Can he see me? The hood is covering his eyes... Is he actually cosplaying?

Yejun squinted his eyes as he noticed something. Hm? That robe is quite familiar...

"May I know what you need in your life?" The robed man asked mysteriously.

I need in my life...? What do I need? Girlfriend? Nah, I don't need it. House and lot? Yeah, I need that since I'm only renting an apartment. No, I don't need it yet since I am still in this stupid game and I'm filthy rich! So what could it be?

Wait, I'm supposed to buy materials for Eunhan!

"You seem having a hard time. Let me take a look. Hm?" The man tilted his head for a second, examining the person in front of him.

"Ah! We meet again!" He removes his hood and his aura suddenly turns bright after recognizing Yejun.

"You," Yejun is also surprised. That strange man was the one who he had met at the restaurant!