Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!

....

-MONDAY-

Yejun knocks on Eunhan's door. "Eunhan brother, let's go?"

Yejun stepped aside as he heard the sound of the door opening. Then he sees a gloomy Eunhan walk out of his room, as he closes the door, he looks at Yejun with a dejected face.

He looks like a puppy.

"Eunhan, I promise I will make it up to you, okay? So please don't be upset anymore..." Yejun said consoling.

Eunhan only heaved a deep sigh, then replied. "Okay..."

Ugh, I feel bad for Eunhan, I promised him that we should hang out yesterday but we weren't able to because I upset my stomach from eating those foods last Saturday. Ugh, this is truck-kun's fault.

When they arrive at the University, Eunhan takes Yejun first to his room before he goes to his room.

Even though Yejun told him that he'd make it up to it, Eunhan was still upset.

Well, Eunhan was looking forward to spending time with his brother, but unfortunately, they weren't able to bond because Yejun wasn't feeling well yesterday.

He's drooping while slowly walking in the hallway to his room. Since he was too upset, he didn't notice two male students who were joking around, and accidentally bumped into Eunhan.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Eunhan immediately apologized and bows his head. However, the students didn't accept his apology.

"Watch where you're going, bastard!" He suddenly pushed Eunhan on the wall. He felt pain but he endured it.

"I already apologize. Please get out of my way," He asked kindly.

"Hah! Why would we? You bumped into me and you're only sorry? " The male said blustering.

"We're both at fault, you also didn't see that we're going to bumped each other."

"You dare talk back?" As he said that, he landed a punch on Eunhan's face. Eunhan didn't see it coming and it made his cheek bruise.

Eunhan doesn't know what the right thing he should do. Should he punch him too? But that isn't right. Eunhan was having second thoughts, he couldn't bear to hurt someone.

"What are you doing?!" The other student asked in surprise. He didn't expect his friend to behave like that.

"Saying sorry is not enough, he should at least lick my shoe if he's sorry." The male said while looking at Eunhan arrogantly.

"Don't you know who he is?! You'll get expelled if you continue!"

"I know well who he is. He's the brother of that scumbag, Yejun!"

Eunhan aghast. Hearing him call his Hyung such a name made him mad. How dare they call his brother like that? Eunhan glared at them and both of the students winced.

The student who hit him quickly recovered from Eunhan's menacing stare and spoke. "What's with that glare? Are you gonna punch me because of that? Okay, come on! clenched your fist and punched me----"

Just as he finished, he was hit in the face, not by Eunhan though.

"How dare you hurt my brother?!"

All of them were surprised, it was Yejun who kicked the student in the face.

The student stood up and spit the blood from his mouth. He suddenly laughed, mockingly. "Hahaha! Is the big brother coming to the rescue? How touching!"

I thought they weren't on good terms... The other student thought.

Yejun ignored what the male said and approached Eunhan with a worried expression.