Chapter 23

....

"Hey, let's go!" Yejun held Eirian's wrist and began to drag her.

"Kyahhhh!! Let me go!"

Yejun was confused, why won't she come with me? Does she think that I'm one of them?

"Hey, listen. I'm here to save you... Hm?"

Huh? This lady seems familiar...

Yejun furrowed his brows. Where did he see her again?

He pondered for a moment then gasped after realizing who she was.

She's... the female lead---

"Eirian!!!"

Yejun quickly turned his head to where the voice came from, then he saw Sol contorted with rage.

Yejun cussed pathetically. Ah, f**k. He looks like he's ready to kill someone.

"X-Xavier! Help me! H-He wants to take me away!" The lady yelled as miserably as she could.

"What? I'm trying to help you!" Yejun shouted in a low voice. After saying that, the lady pretended that she's scared of him. She even makes herself tremble in fear.

"Kyaaahhhhh!!! Xavier, I-I'm scared..." She weeps, and fake tears fall to her cheeks.

Sol gritted his teeth after seeing that helpless situation she was in. Then he threw a death glare at Yejun.

With a belligerent tone, he spoke. "You. Let go of her this instant!"

"Okay." Yejun followed without hesitations and let go of the lady's wrist. He'll be dead if he opposes Sol. He's lucky enough that Sol hasn't recognised his face yet since it's dark.

"It's good that you still have the right mind to let her go. Eirian, come here." The female lead dramatically runs towards his knight-in-shining metal bat.

"X-Xavier, I'm so s-scared..." She sobs while hugging Sol who is still glaring at Yejun.

"Eirian stay here. I'll beat that bastard to death for hurting you."

Sol started walking towards Yejun while dragging the metal bat on the ground, making a strange sound that the atmosphere suddenly turns eerie as if they are inside a murderer's house.

Yejun gulps out of nervousness. How can he escape from there? It looks like this male lead is going to beat him to a pulp for real! Especially if he recognized Yejun's face he would not let him off the hook.

Yejun roam his eyes around the room and it seems that his only escape route is that one door. Later on, he notices that the guy he saw earlier with Eirian isn't there anymore. Who was he by the way? Was the man earlier the mastermind? Did he run away after Sol appeared?

"Why are you just standing still? Are you scared? You have the audacity to capture my angel and now you're being scared?" Sol said.

Did he just call her 'his angel',? Is he f****ng blind?! Ah, yeah. Love is blind.

Just a moment ago, Yejun noticed that the female was only acting but he doesn't know why. He'll figure it out soon.

"Scared? Who are you to make me feel scared?" Yejun arrogantly responded. But...

Yes, I'm scared as sh*t!! What if he swings that bat all of a sudden and hits my head? I'll be dead before I come back to my world! Also, I hate this guy! He's not worth saving! Die in the hands of the female lead, bastard I need to get away from here!

Sol was about to speak when Yejun suddenly dashed in front of him. He thought Yejun would attack him that's why he was on guard to defend, but he was surprised when Yejun just past him with unavailable speed.