3 Eunhan Alcocer

(A/N: Brix will be known as Yejun from now on. )
...

"Alert! One of the Male Leads is coming here!!" Truck-kun shouted and that was the time Yejun felt panic. He remembered that he will die either at the hands of the MC or the male leads.

"What to do, Truck-kun?!!!"

"Huh? I don't know!"

And the both of them were running in circles. They are panicking, they don't know what to do.

"Why are you running as well?!"

"Nothing, I felt like running!"

What?! Our feline got annoyed and yelled at him. "Stop running and think of a plan!"

"I'm just a truck, what can I do?!"

After hearing what he said, Yejun stopped and faces the truck angrily. "You're useless!! Why are you even here if you can't help me!!"

"Should you already know what to do? You read novels about Isekai! You're even addicted to playing games like this, right?! That is the information I got, that's why I sent you here!"

"What the hell are you talking about?! Yes, I read novels but not this kind of genre! I have read transmigrations but it was all action fantasy, not romance! And most of all, not even once I have played a f****ng game like this, but my sister is!!"

W-What...? Suddenly, Truck-kun got a cold sweat after realizing...what a big mistake he just did?!! He runs over the wrong person! He sent the wrong person into this world!! It should be his sister, not the brother!!

Yejun gazes at him intently. "Did you just... Isekai a wrong person?" His tone was scary right now.

Truck-kun avoided his gaze. "L-Looks like that was the case..." he mumbled and quickly convince Yejun. "But I told you it must be fate that you end up here! So no need to be upset!"

"F****ng dunce!" Yejun wanted to destroy the truck again but he did not do it when they heard a voice outside the door.

"Hyung?"

The voice was very soft and gentle. You felt like it was a voice of an angel.

"Sh*t! Hide under the bed!!" Yejun told the Truck in a low voice and quickly run and hide under the bed.

"I think I heard something coming from your room. Are you alright, Hyung?" The voice asked softly. But when he didn't hear any response, the male outside tried to open the door and to his surprise, the door wasn't locked. He usually locks the door...

He opened the door slightly for him to peek. He then entered the room and when he saw the empty bottles inside, he wasn't even surprised. He roams his eyes around to find someone.

"Hyung?" He called again, then try to find that person in the bathroom inside the room.

Meanwhile, the fellows under the bed whisper to each other.

"At least you have his information, right? Since he's a character."

Truck-kun recall something and replied to him. "If you want to see his personal information, you need to have physical contact with him."

"What?! Why need to be like that?!"

"Because that was one of the game's rules!" He yelled back.

Yejun want to speak more, but as he looked at the back of Truck-kun he saw a pair of dark blue eyes, staring at them.

Truck-kun sensed the Male Lead is looking at them and quickly played dead, I mean pretending he was really a toy truck.

"Meow, meow?" (What are you doing?) The cat asked in a low voice though, the Male Lead heard him, meowing.