.: 8/25/22 :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ bad ⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ I don't feel good today... i feel so detached fro mmy wolf side and i'm just anxious and tired... i need to start doing magic again, but my spaces are al lso messy and disorganized.

I need to clean. that's what im gonna do tomorrow. I'm gonna clean and organize everything and put everything away. I want to feel like i did in my clearest memories of myself. I was in middle school, i did fun things without spending money and always had a clean space to do my spells and crafting. I had floor space to practice walking on all fours and i was skinnier and healthier and more active. I think i'm gonna put together a new sub playlist of things to get me back to that. i dont want to have to be surrounded in the weight of this reality, i wanna be back where i belong.

i feel like once i clean for real and start really keeping it clean ill have more energy. that's what i've really beenn lacking is energy, and seeing my life not how it's supposed to be makes it feel hopeless... but I can do it! i have so much more energy now that im not jsut sitting on the bus going off to spend money. i need to do more hobbies and get more in touch with my wolf side. then i won't buy stuff and can enjoy my own stuff and get back to how I was when i was my truest self

i'm gonna clean tomorrow, and when I've cleaned up the whole desk in the crafting room, i'll clean up the windowsill and then the table. In fact, i'll go get all my important paperwork off the desk tonight, and maybe even work on my table a little too!

i want to be me again ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺