.: Fairy Things :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ comfy ⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ I made a sub a few days ago, and it feels like it's working! I can feel a much closer connection to my fairy side. I think I can remember pretty clearly something from... What I will call my alternate life.

I was at recess at my elementary school. I think I was in 4th grade. My "friend" at the time was with me, and we were at the edge of the field. It was raining. I had been being followed by some kind of association for a while, and I finally told her that I was a fairy. A black van drove by the edge of the schoolyard, so we ran and hid in a very secluded part of the playground, and I told her about how I felt about my fairy nature.

Here's what I know -
⚝ I was originally a fairy.
⚝ Once I became able to shift, I DISGUISED myself as a wolf! I had a very specific wolf form that I couldn't change, which was altered by the aurora I was born under. I had wanted it to look normal.
⚝ I had to relearn my fairy origins, but as I was doing so, I became a target for some anti-nonhuman force. I was around 8 when I started remembering and making sense of my feelings of being in the wrong body.
⚝ my parents were normal humans, they didn't know I was a fairy or a shifter.

I have hair chalk coming in the mail in two days! My dad ordered it for me. ^_^ I can't wait to have hair the right color again!  ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺