.: 1|27|23 :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ content ⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ been having a really good couple of days ^_^ I got a necklace using a method i worried wouldn't work, but it seems to have! It sounds silly, but I used a kinda spiritual breadcrumb way to acquire the necklace. There's tons of them out there just like it, but this one is special for me, and my head's been clear enough that I was led right to it!

I felt inclined toward a certain glowing crystal point necklace. I clicked through listings, both minding the price and paying attention to which one I felt was "right".  I ended up finding one pretty quickly - that had the color i felt i needed - and after I ordered it, I listened to  a few fast shipping subs and it arrived before it was supposed to! When i went to get it from the mailbox, it was really cold out, but i still felt warm after i got it and was carrying it home. I know it sounds goofy but luck and magic led me to the person who would get me what I think to be a powerful personal charm!

I'm also crocheting a few items i feel i was missing from my life. I'm making a pair of fingerless gloves - i found a pattern that looks familiar in a RL sorta way - and i'm also crocheting a cloak! i got two of the jumbo super savers, the gloves only take a little so i decided i was gonna use ALL of the rest to make the cloak...

do you know how much yarn is in  a jumbo super savers??? it's so much yarn!!! I used up the whole first ball and the cloak COULD have been finished then! It's gonna take me forever to finish this.

I'm doing the same thing i did when i was making my bandana. Crocheting is like meditation for me ^_^ especially since my parents took me off my adhd meds a while ago and normal meditation is really hard for me.

by the time i finish my cloak i'll have meditated to much i'll ascend to nirvana or something i stg u_u ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺