.: Fairy Form? :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ reflecting⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ I'm beginning to get a better idea of what my true form looks like! I think I might have been wrong about some details, but I think I have it figured out now. I'm only partially sure I could even be called a fairy, but that's just on appearance alone. The abilities seem to check out!

I had brown fur, not pink, and instead of antennae I had horns. The horns were used to collect negative energy and store it, as well as to channel magic. My body accents (horns, eyes, paw pads) were all red on the right and blue on the left, though the colors weren't always consistent - I think they might have been able to change color somehow? I don't think it was something I could control. My horns were transparent, I think, and full of what I think might have been solidified magic, or fairy dust, or something like that. Either way, it looked like glitter! I had a long tail that had fluffier fur near the end, and I had wings that were somewhere between feathers and fur? I don't think they were feathers. I'm still not sure how exactly they felt.

Britney was more visually fairylike (she had antennae and bug wings) but we were about the same size, and we had pretty similar abilities, so I still feel confident calling myself a fairy.

I'm gonna have a lot of time to myself soon - no having to follow a stupid schedule and spend all day somewhere where I have to be normal - so I'm definitely going to explore this more next week! Just a couple more days! ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺