.: Shifter Hunters :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ thinkin ⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ I've been trying to put this together for a little bit, because it bein a stressful subject means I paid a lot more attention to it when I was living it, and I can remember it pretty well!

⚝ Hunters existed in my RL. Some of them were groups aiming to study mythicals and nonhumans, but some were governed by fear and aimed to actually kill them instead.

⚝ There were some actual hunters as young as high school, but a decent number of kids who looked up to or wanted to be hunters, so even in my memories of elementary school they were a threat.

⚝ Hunters weren't allowed to make any action besides observation unless they had solid, physical evidence - we took advantage of this to keep ourselves safe, using hiding spells and protection magic to keep their eyes and cameras away. They had to keep up a strict image to the public, and absolutely couldn't risk kidnapping or harming a human child with no mythical powers, so they needed the kind of evidence you'd need for a court case in order to actually capture or hunt a human-disguised mythical.

⚝ They were also limited by how suspicious they looked to normal people, so they had to be just as careful as us (can you imagine how it'd look for adult hunters to be stalking and surveying a possible mythical kid?)

⚝ Some of the mythical hunters at my school were the "study" type, not the "kill" type, and som of them actually liked me, so I let my nature slip around them a little bit so they knew they could trust the info I gave them. I often told them things that might have been risky, but sharing it prevented them from going after someone in more harmful ways. I was an informant for a few people like this.

I'm going to try and meditate more on this, because I suspect someone remembers me from my RL. I feel like knowing as much  as I can is gonna help me. ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺