.: Memz :.

⭒⸼⁺〭 ⚝ ⸢ dizzy ⸥ ⚝⸼°⭒⸼⁺

⁺⭒°⸼ ⸢ I don't wanna say how but I'm remembering so much about my fairy life. Some of it is really weird!

⚝ I started as a normal human and developed a connection and access to my fairy form.

⚝ there was some phrase that went something along the lines of "papering the elephant". I remembered this because of a brief glimpse at a memory of being ay school talking to my friend about what the phrase meant... Apparently it was a phrase adults used a lot but even in this life I can't figure it out

⚝ I had a friend named Britney. She and I were both fairies born as humans and figuring out our fairy nature, but she had apparently become a fairy "because she was bored"...? I THINK she was human before, but I don't know... She was going through the same changes as I was in developing access to our fairy forms, but she sounded like she knew a LOT more about fairies than I did. She was in my grade.

⚝ my frenemy wasn't really a fairy, but she started trying to convince us that she was because she noticed my interest in them. She accepted me revealing my fairy nature to her because she thought I had done something to become a fairy.
She was obsessed with magic in the "I want to be able to do anything I want" way so she thought she could do what I did and become a real fairy like me

⚝ we could stay disguised, so people at school couldn't see our fairy forms, but we were developing powers and it started to show a bit. Britney and I ended up becoming targets  for a group of people similar to awtok - a lot of them were rogue teenagers, or the kids of adults working in the group.

⚝ to train our ability to absorb negativity, Britney and I stopped eating food. We had to hide that we weren't eating, because we risked drawing the attention of people from the organization if they noticed that two kids never ate their lunches or got in the breakfast line. Her plan worked instantly, so we started feeding off of school drama and suddenly had a new kind of energy. I only remember a short snippet where I felt weird and hyper, and being noticed by a girl I think was a training mythical hunter... I think this part may be really hard to get anymore details on, but I think this was only for a while before we stopped not eating and weren't just getting hyper drama magic all the time.

⚝ there was a moment where I learned how to shapeshift, I was running from a hunter and ducked into a little hole in the bushes to escape

I guess I'm recalling stuff from the period where I was learning how to be a fairy the first time! I'm sick again so I'm really tired, but I'm about to go to bed... I'm gonna listen to some meditations or subs and maybe I'll have more! Little me paid good attention in fairy class.  ⸥⭒⸼⁺⭑

⭒↟°⭒⁺↟․°⸼↟ 〄 ↟↟°⸼⭑⁺⸼⸳°․↟⁺