"𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴"

"I CAN'T HELP IT."

10:23 am

10:23 am

YUTA

EUNJIN
can i tell you something?

YUTA
oh sure, what is it?

EUNJIN
in person
seen just now

Yuta looked around for the familiar girl until he spotted her just feet away. She had a similar outfit from yesterday, just different colors. "Eunjin!" he called out for her, waving his hand around as she immediately turned her head towards his voice.

A small smile reached her lips while her heart raced more and more within each step she took closer to him. "Hi Yuta!" she waved at him. "What did you want to talk about?" Yuta asked her, looking into her eyes which made her even more nervous than she already was.

"Let's sit." she said, pointing towards the bench, mainly because she didn't know how she could handle him staring into her eyes while she spoke. The two then made their way to the bench, both sitting down as she sighed.

"So.."

"I like you, I can't help it. That's all. I just wanted to say that because it's been bothering me lately and I didn't want to do it on text..because it didn't feel right." Eunjin started to speak, his lips slowly parted ways as he continued to keep his eyes on her. "I know you don't feel the same, but it's okay! I hope we can still be friends without being awkward Yuta."

"Oh..i'm sor—"

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault you don't like me back."

"Well, i'm sad that I don't have the same feelings as you Eunjin. You're really nice, but I don't see you like that."

11:26 am

HOT PTV STANS

EUNJIN
i did it

JAEYEON
YOU TOLD HIM?

DAEUN
EUNJIN??;

HYUNJI
told who?

EUNJIN
yuta

JAEYEON
what did he say?

EUNJIN
he doesnt lkie me taht way so
i expcted jt

DAEUN
babe are you crying