"𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦"

"OH SO YOU'RE THAT.."

The six were supposed to go to a park, but instead ended up at an amusement park

The six were supposed to go to a park, but instead ended up at an amusement park. Jisung had dragged Eunjin with him the whole time, making her compete in games with him. Seongwoo had Eunmi attached to his hip as Karin, Nari and Sungchan laughed at him.

"So Sungchan, what're you majoring in?"

"Philosophy."

Both Nari and Karin stopped to give him a look as he laughed. "I never expected it, but it interest me a lot." Sungchan said, staring up at the sky as Karin kept her eyes on him while Nari nudged her arm. "I think it fits you!" Karin said, walking next to him as Nari smiled.

"Thank you! You're the first person to tell me that!" Sungchan smiled at the shorter girl as Karin laughed. "Really?"

"Really."

"Karin, i'm gonna head over there. Call me if you need anything." Nari said, pointing over to the rollercoaster that Jisung and Eunjin were at as Karin's eyes widened. She was discreetly shaking her head, in hopes that Nari would stay and keep her company, but she left and mouthed a 'good luck.'

"Do you feel uncomfortable with me? I'll walk feet away from you if you want!" Sungchan insisted, catching Karin off guard. "No! Not at all! I'm just not used to have anyone, but Seongwoo and Nari with me alone." Karin said as Sungchan hummed.

"I see. That's fine! I totally understand!"

Karin laughed at his nature, he did seem sweet as Eunjin told her. She the wrapped her arm around his and looked up into his eyes. "Let's go to the tea cups!" Karin said, pulling Sungchan as he quietly followed after her.

"See! They're getting along so well!" Eunjin said to Jisung as they finished the ride they were on. The poor eighteen year old boy was scared to death, his hands were shaking as he was holding onto the safety belt. "I never want to get on a ride like this ever again, Eunjin."

"It was so fun though!"

"I was screaming for help."

Jisung then looked over to the side, squinting his eyes as he saw familiar faces standing in the lines for the ride. "I didn't know Chenle and Daeun were here.." he mumbled, taking off his seatbelt as Eunjin did the same. "They're here?"

"Yeah. Let's go to another ride!" Jisung said, taking her arm and pulling her away before the two could see them, but they automatically heard Jisung's voice. Chenle and Daeun watched the two leave the ride as they were about to get on. The two knew he saw them together and they couldn't help but feel a bit guilty.

Soon after, Nari spotted Jisung and Eunjin coming off and immediately followed them until she bumped into someone. "Oh i'm sorry!" she said, quickly apologizing before calling out Jisung and Eunjin to get their attention. "Jisung! Eunjin!" Nari said.