"𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘸𝘰"

"IS IT TRUE?"

"Can you say something at least?"

Xiaojun stared at Hendery as he stood in front of him. Hendery was dreading the day to see Xiaojun in person after he sent those text messages. "Why would you do all of that to me? I would've never even thought it was you behind everything!" Xiaojun said, staring at him as Hendery kept his eyes on his shoes.

"I'm sorry."

"Just that?"

"I don't know what else to say Xiaojun." Hendery mumbled as Xiaojun rolled his eyes. He was in disbelief that his best friend couldn't even say a proper sorry after ruining his first genuine relationship. "Is that really it Hendery? You can't say that you're sorry for trying to get with my ex girlfriend then telling me that she cheated all because you got rejected?"

"Okay I know it was a really shitty move Xiaojun, but—"

"But what?! How are you going to excuse that Hendery?! I've known you for so long, literally spent my whole life knowing you and then you just drop that shitty piece of information like it's nothing?!" Xiaojun only kept raising his voice within every other word and it only made Hendery feel guiltier by the second.

"What else do you want to tell me, Hendery? That you slept with her too?" Xiaojun jokingly said as Hendery immediately shook his head, denying the sudden accusation. "You fed all these damn lies to me and I believed them because you are my friend Hendery! That's so fucked up."

Xiaojun only gave him a look before turning his head to the side. "Whatever, say something or don't. Just leave me alone for a bit until I feel like talking to you again."

"What did you want to talk about Eunjin?"

Yangyang stood in front of her as they were in her dorm. Eunjin suddenly called him saying she had to talk to him about something and the tone im her voice made him worry, so he tried to get there as quick as possible.

"I don't really know how to sugarcoat this, but i'm moving away soon." Eunjin started to say as Yangyang's facial expression slowly dropped. "What do you mean?" he said, watching her sit down onto her bed as she avoided his gaze. "I don't feel right living here anymore..I need a break for myself."

"So you're dropping out? What about your classes? Where are you moving to? Are you sure this is the right idea?" Yangyang quickly asked those four questions within one breath, making Eunjin laugh at how worried he seemed. "I am dropping out, my classes can wait. I won't tell you where i'm moving to and yes, I am sure this is the right idea."

"Who else knows?"

"Just Jisung. I felt like he should've been the first to know."

"Are you going to tell your family?"

Yangyang watched as she tensed up from that specific question. "No. They don't even care anymore so why should I?" Eunjin mumbled, meeting his eyes before looking away towards her dorm door, realizing that it was cracked open.

She stood up and went over to close it until she met eyes with Daeun who was looking at her in shock. Eunjin tried to close the door as quickly as possible, but Daeun had pushed her way inside the room and almost giving Yangyang a scare from the sudden burst.

"Daeun get out—"

"Is it true? You're moving and you weren't going to tell us?"

"You don't even care! For all I know i'm not your sister anymore so please leave, Daeun." Eunjin said, grabbing her sister's arm and dragging her back to the door, but Daeun stopped herself from leaving. "Since when were you even thinking of this, Eunjin?"

"Since when did you fucking care about what I do, Daeun?! Go tell mom for all I care, just leave me alone and let me be in peace for once!" Eunjin stared at Daeun with teary eyes, hoping for her to leave as quick as possible. "Why are you moving?!" Daeun said as Eunjin stared at her as if she were crazy.

"Why am I moving?! It's almost as if these last few days never happened! You're hilarious Daeun, you really are. Why is that this is making you care about me all of a sudden?"

"Because you're my sister Eunjin!"

"Oh so now I am? Great. Can you leave already?"

Daeun only stared at Eunjin in shock before rushing out the dorm as the door slammed shut. Eunjin only sighed and went back to her bed, sitting down while she placed her hands on her face. "I can't wait to leave.." she muttered out before the tears started to flow down her fingers.

Yangyang only hugged her, he didn't know what else to do but give her comfort. "Once you leave, you can have like these nice decorations all around your place and paint it however you want too!" he said, trying to cheer her up as he heard her let out a small chuckle.

"That seems perfect."