"𝘮𝘦"

"I CARE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was the day the two were dreading.

Eunjin was waiting anxiously at the airport, her leg bouncing at a speed she couldn't count, wondering if her hair was okay, if the outfit she wore was decent enough or if he was actually going to come.

She had gotten up over and over, walking back and forth from her seat like a mad woman.

Jisung was tapping his thigh, watching his plane land as a deep sigh escaped his lips. He wanted to desperately jump out of his chair already and run into her arms. He was just that ready to be with her.

 He was just that ready to be with her

EUNJIN
im so nervous

KUN
you'll be okay eunjin!

KUN
remember its just jisung!

EUNJIN
..that seemed to make things
worse kun

KUN
what are you guys planning
to do once he's there?

EUNJIN
maybe go out to eat????!!
i haven't really thought this
through yk.

KUN
i can seeee

KUN
what's the weather over there

EUNJIN
its nice, really nice

KUN
outside restaurant before
it gets cold

KUN
those are the best

KUN
i went to one with suyin
just a few days ago! the food
was really good! :)

EUNJIN
im so happy to hear that :(

KUN
you'll be fine, trust me

KUN
everything will come
naturally

EUNJIN
you sound like those tarot card
videos

KUN
do you want to know
something

EUNJIN
im scared.

KUN
jisung's about to get off

EUNJIN
WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW

KUN
chenle!

KUN
now get off your phone!!

EUNJIN
🫡🫡

Eunjin quickly turned off her phone once she heard that his plane had came and the passengers were soon exiting their flight. She held onto her phone tightly once she saw a few people come from the doorway.

"Where is he..?"

She bit down on her bottom lip, almost like she was under distress waiting for him. She felt like a balloon about to burst from having so much air. Eunjin quickly found herself sitting back down, keeping her eyes away from the doorway as she let out a deep breath.

Eunjin then felt a pair of arms wrap around her, his hand reaching towards the back of her head and gently pushing her to his chest. "I'm here." she heard Jisung whisper in her ear, his arms tightening around her.

"You're here.."

Eunjin then pulled away from him, her hands moving towards his face, cupping his cheeks before she pulled him into a kiss. Jisung froze momentarily before he kissed her back, tasting the sweet lemonade she was just drinking.

"Me.."

"Huh?"

"You told me before..who really cares about you. I care about you." Jisung mumbled, his hands on her face as his thumb wiped the tears that were starting to roll out of her eyes. "I really care about you a lot, even if you think you have no one, I am there for you."

"I've told you before I liked you..but I don't think you really got the message." Jisung said, watching her chuckle in response. "I was probably too in deep with my own feelings to realize how I felt about you." Eunjin said in response, her hands on his arms as she stood up.

The two smiled at each other like idiots before Eunjin dragged him out the airport as he followed her like a lost puppy.

"Can we go somewhere to eat? I'm pretty hungry."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere with you will be fine with me."

Eunjin smiled knowing that she was finally where she wanted to be. Somewhere where she wasn't surrounded by such toxic-ness and negativity. She loved where she was at the moment and she wouldn't change it for anything.

And now the girl was with the boy who truly cared for her throughout everything she went through. Eunjin didn't have to ask such a question anymore, "who really cares about me?" because she had found those who cared about her truly.

"Eunjin."

"Yeah Jisung?"

"I love you."

Who deeply cared about her.

"I love you too."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
the end <3
i hope you guys enjoyed
this very long book, thank
you all for reading it :) <333

🎉 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌 • 𝘯𝘤𝘵 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉