"𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴"

"HE REALLY TOLD YOU THAT?"

"You're here!"

Jisung brought Eunjin into a warm hug as soon as he saw her at his front door. It was Christmas Eve and he had invited her to celebrate. "I'm here!" Eunjin said back to him as a smile reached her face. She could hear familiar voices in the living room, suddenly feeling nervous as to coming.

"My family's here, just Mom, Dad and my older brother. The rest are here too, my friends." Jisung said, a smile on his lips as well as he dragged her to the living room where everyone was. As she was walking, she saw the warm family photos hung up on the wall along with the small achievements both sons had.

"Do they know I was coming?"

"Of course! I talk about you a lot!"

Eunjin chuckled at the compliment before turning the corner and seeing everybody talking. She stood a bit behind, nervous to meet his family as they were walking towards them. "You must be Eunjin! You're so pretty!" his mother said, clasping her hands together as she smiled.

"Thank you! It's nice to meet you." Eunjin spoke nervously. "Wow Jisung, I didn't know you had a girlfriend this pretty!" his brother placed his hand on Jisung's shoulder while they both shook their heads. "We're not dating, just friends!" Jisung cleared up as he heard Haechan trying to cover up his laugh.

"Mm alright, have a seat!" his father pointed towards the couch where his friends were seated. Eunjin quietly greeted them before sitting down, unfortunately there was barely any room left so she was slightly squished between Jaemin and Jisung. Mark and Renjun were seated in the floor comfortably while Jeno and Chenle were right next to Haechan who was right next to Jaemin.

Mark could see that Eunjin look uncomfortable seated next to Jaemin, he almost offered to change seats until he realized that he was seated on the floor. "So Eunjin! What do you major in?" Hanbin, Jisung's older brother spoke first. "In law." her response made even Jeno's jaw drop, they never really asked what she was in university for and the question never popped up.

"Wait really?!" Jisung stared at her in astonishment before realizing that she was just about to drop out. "Yeah, it's a bit of a struggle but i'm hanging in there." she said with a chuckle, placing her hands on her knees while looking around the room.

"Awe! I'm so proud of you! I actually tried doing law at first, but the pressure was just too hard for me. I'm happy you're still going at it!" his mother said to her, giving Eunjin a thumbs up while smiling. Eunjin could only give a thank you as a response because she knew that she was dropping it in just two days.

It almost made her tear up because of the difference of Jisung's mother compared to her own. How a stranger could be so warm and supportive than someone she's known her whole life.

"I appreciate it, it's been really hard!" Even though Eunjin spoke with a smile, Renjun and Mark could easily see how much she was struggling in her eyes and it seemed like the words that Jisung's mother told her was something she needed to hear.