"𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

3:01 pm

3:01 pm

JAEMIN

JAEMIN
can we pretend like
nothing happened?

EUNJIN
we didnt even go that far
jaemim

EUNJIN
nothing happened

JAEMIN
yeah but i dont want people
thinking that we did something

JAEMIN
youre not really my type

JAEMIN
plus you seem pretty easy

EUNJIN
oh okay
seen just now

HOT PTV FANS

EUNJIN
i really hate guys

JAEYEON
who is this about

EUNJIN
jaemin

DAEUN
WHAT DID HE DO

EUNJIN
god i knew my gut feeling was
right, why do i always trust every
guy i meet

EUNJIN
he told me to pretend like
nothing happened bc he doesnt
want people to think something
happened when nothing happened
then he tells me im not his type and
how im easy

EUNJIN
thats what seojoon told me
im so tired, so tired

YANGYANG

YANGYANG
YOOOOO EUNJINNNNN

EUNJIN
hi yangyang !!!

YANGYANG
🤨

YANGYANG
whats wrong

EUNJIN
nothings wrong, yangyang

YANGYANG
🤨🤨

YANGYANG
yeah okay

YANGYANG

YANGYANG why werent you in class

YANGYANG
why werent you in class

EUNJIN
i over sleppppttt

YANGYANG
so you're at your dorm rn?

EUNJIN
yesssss

EUNJIN
wait no

YANGYANG
coming ☺️

EUNJIN
WHAT

She actually thought Yangyang was joking, but nope. He was knocking on her dorm door with a bag full of snacks in his free hand, waiting for her to open the door. "I'm coming!" Eunjin said, turning the knob and pulling it towards her as he smiled.

"Snacks." Yangyang said, holding the bag up as a chuckle left her lips. "Feeling better?" he closed the door behind him and immediately got himself comfortable on her floor, making Eunjin laugh. "A bit now that you're here." she said, sitting next to him and taking the bag in front of her.

"Nice. Also I heard something on the way here..I don't believe it, but you should talk to Jaemin."

Eunjin's head immediately turned to Yangyang, curious as to what he was going to say. "What is it?" she mumbled. "Someone's spreading a stupid rumor about you and Jaemin like sleeping together? How you were like..easy..to get with and stupid stuff like that."

Yangyang glanced at her while she was quietly eating the snacks he bought. "Again, I don't think it's true and once I heard it, I thought that's what you might've been down about. So I bought snacks.." Eunjin chuckled at his nice gesture.

"Thank you, but I didn't even know until you told me."

"It's alright Eunjin. If something's bothering you, you can tell me."

Eunjin felt an odd feeling running throughout her body, though, she felt it many times before. She blinked and suddenly her eyes started to tear up, Yangyang immediately froze and wondered if he even should've brought up the sentence the words in the first place.

"There was a guy I was starting to like, he told me I was pretty and stuff then we sort of made out, but that was it! Then he tells me I was easy, not his type and how we should just forget about it. I'm so upset about it! Like I thought he was starting to like me too and I always tell myself he's different from the other guys i've liked, but it's so disappointing going through it over and over.."

Yangyang immediately knew who she was talking about, she didn't have to tell him who it was because he just knew. "He's a dickhead, he really is Eunjin. Don't get mad at yourself. You're like way over his league, like way over. Okay?" he then brought her into a hug.

"Okay.."

7:17 pm

LIVELAUGHKUN

YANGYANG
i think i might be thinking
about someone

YANGYANG i think i might be thinkingabout someone