"𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"I FEEL SO LOST."

It was quite surprising for Renjun and Jeno

They saw Eunjin sitting on a barstool by herself with a drink in her hand, she was only there for ten minutes and it already seemed like she was drinking for hours. Jeno and Renjun immediately went by her side, they knew some what of her situation and they didn't want to see her drinking even more than what she already has.

"Eunjin, are you by yourself?" Renjun took away the drink from her hands and quickly asked the waiter for water. "Yup!" Eunjin smiled innocently with her eyes closed. Jeno only sighed at the sight in front of him, he was sure it had to do with either of the boys.

"Why are you here by yourself? Girl you look like you're about to pass out right now!" Renjun said, trying to hold her up while he kept giving Jeno glances. "I didn't want to bother anyone.." Eunjin dropped her head onto the bar counter while Jeno softly lifted her head back up.

Renjun then felt his phone ring, singing that it was Haechan who was calling him. He rolled his eyes and quickly showed the screen to Jeno, who too, also rolled his eyes. "Just answer and see what he wants." Jeno said, keeping his eyes on Eunjin.

"I'll be right back.." Renjun mumbled while answering the phone and quickly leaving out the bar for quietness. Eunjin drank her water, breathing heavily and letting the tears fall out of her eyes. Jeno froze once he saw her tears, he's barely talked to her— yet barely known her and he didn't know what to do.

"Don't cry! Stop crying..!" Jeno whispered to her, patting her head, yet she continued to sob into her hands. "I feel so lost..I don't know what to do. Every guy I like seems to fucking hate my guts and the same thing just keeps happening over and over again!"

Jeno only heard bits of what she said, feeling nervous the more he was alone with her. He saw Renjun come back, his eyes widening and pointed to Eunjin who was crying. "I'm so so so sorry Jeno, Haechan is a fucking idiot! His stupid ass got Jaemin's phone and— I'll tell you tomorrow! Just get her home!" Renjun quickly left as he came, leaving Jeno alone, once again.

"I don't think I can ever find someone who will love me..it's so fucking sad." Eunjin drunkenly spoke, her words were slurred and barely hearable. "I don't know how to feel about this, first I basically get used. Then I sort of get lead on, then I get lied to to my face and I— i'm just so tired of it!"

She then pulled out her phone and called the only person she knew who would accept her. Jeno glanced at her screen, watching the call go to voicemail a few times until Jisung finally picked up. Jeno quickly grabbed her phone while she sat in shock.

"Jisung, Eunjin is literally not in the best state at all. I'm about to be there soon, okay? Can you keep her with you? I don't want to bring her to my place and then Haechan or someone else making up a fake story." Eunjin slowly turned to Jeno at the words he said. It was sad that thats the world she was living.