"𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦"

"I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU."

"What are you doing here?"

"Saying hi, can't I do that?"

Eunjin had a clear disgusted expression on her face as she met eyes with her ex, Seojoon. "What are you doing here? Really." Eunjin said, standing up from her chair and quickly packing up her things until Seojoon placed his hand on top of hers.

"Can we talk? You've been ignoring my messages, Eunjin." he said to her. "I've been doing that for a reason, Seojoon. Now leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you." Eunjin gave him a glance her removing his hand away from her as he sighed. "I understand that you don't want to talk to me, but hear me out—"

"If you understand then leave me alone Seojoon. Please. I don't want to see you anymore, just leave me alone—" as she was walking away, he grabbed her arm and held her still. "Eunjin, I really do mean it when I say I miss you. I miss everything we've done together and I hate it when you're with—"

"Don't you understand when I say to leave me alone?! It's to leave me alone!" Eunjin started to raise her voice at Seojoon, tears prickling the corners of her eyes as he stared at his reflection in them. "You ruined our relationship, you ruined it so bad Seojoon! I really really wish I haven't met you at all!"

"I don't care what you say at all. I'll never be with you ever again." she said, feeling someone pull his arm from her. The two looked over to the unexpected boy, though Seojoon scoffed as he really didn't seem surprised to see who it was.

"Fine. I never really loved you. Is that what you want to hear? Slut. People only wanted to date you cause you were pretty and easy. It seems like you still are—" Seojoon gave Jaemin a look before he rose his fist and gave him a hit to the face. The three were lucky it was only them in the library.

Jaemin then took hold of Eunjin's arm and dragged her out before Seojoon could say anything else. Eunjin only knew that he made matters worse for her and that was the opposite of what she was going for.

Once they were far enough, Jaemin stopped walking as she stood still beside him. He glanced over to her, noticing the dried tear stains on her cheeks. "Eunjin.." he started to say. "Don't talk to me either." she mumbled. "Don't listen to what he says—"

"Really? Isn't what he said what you said to me? The irony.." Eunjin scoffed, wiping under her eyes as she glanced at him. "Why are you here? Don't you have somewhere else to be?" she said, taking a breath as he shook his head. "No, I just heard you from down the hall."

"Why'd you come? He was about to leave, Jaemin."

"Don't say that."

"I can say a lot of things right now." Eunjin rose her head up, looking him in his eyes. "No one's stopping you." Jaemin said while a hurtful smile played on her lips. "Answer me this. Why is it that people always picture me as this one thing? Do people really find me that easy and pretty or are people just looking for a way to loose me?"