"𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘴"

"SEE, THE MIDDLE IS THE
BEST PART."

8:38 amDUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST

8:38 am
DUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST

EUNJIN
idk i feel like i do this to myself

SUNGCHAN
NOOO

JISUNG
YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT

JISUNG
BLAME EVERYTHING ON JAEMIN

EUNJIN
idky everyone keeps keeping
secrets from me, especially huge secrets
and i dont understand why. i tried calling
mom but it seems like daeun already got
to her bc she wont answer my calls and i
dont even have my dad's number nor do i
even fucking care about calling him bc how
is he going to raise one kid then not the other

JISUNG
hes a bitch, your sister is a bitch

SUNGCHAN
everyones a bitch

SUNGCHAN
i say move out the country

EUNJIN
thinking about it

SUNGCHAN
lets do it together

YANGYANG!

YANGYANG
everything alright?

EUNJIN
i would be lying if i said no
and lying to you is a very hard thing
to do

EUNJIN
so no, everything is not alright

YANGYANG
want me to come over?

EUNJIN
i would love your company right
now

"I got Oreos!"

"I'm going to be honest with you..I don't like Oreos Yangyang.."

"Bro..what."

Yangyang stared at the girl as she laughed. "I'm sorry! I just can't find myself to eat them!" she said as he backed away from her. "I think something's really wrong with you Eunjin." he shook his head.

He then sat on her bed and carefully opened the small Oreo package as she sat down next to him watching him. Yangyang smiled at the fact that she was right beside him. "Okay, i'm going to be honest with you too. I only like the middle part so I eat the outer part first."

"Why?"

"Because the middle part is the best." he said, pulling the Oreo from both sides and handing the part with the frosting to her. "Eat it." Yangyang said. He knew the girl was stuck in her dorm this whole time and she must've knew he knew because he brought bags of snacks and drinks with him.

"Just this once." Eunjin said, carefully taking it from his fingers and taking a bite of the halfed Oreo. She tilted her head to the side, trying to decide whether or not she liked it. "It's not bad.." she mumbled as Yangyang smiled.

"It's good, I like the middle."

"I can see, you've been telling me."

"Because it's true!" Yangyang said as Eunjin started to become suspicious of him. "Did Jisung tell you?" she asked him, taking another bite of the Oreo while he nodded his head. "Yeah, he did. He said that since he can go out, that I should."

"Sounds like him." Eunjin said, leaning her head on her shoulder before deciding that the middle of the oreo was actually good. "Can I get another one?" she hesitantly asked. "Of course m'lady." Yangyang passed her another before laying his head on top of hers.

"Don't call me that." she said. "Why not? I think it fits you." Yangyang then passed her another oreo, making her laugh. "It feels weird being called that." Eunjin said, taking the piece into the palm of her hand.

"Well get used to it."

"Whatever."