"𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"DON'T THEY LOOK CUTE
TOGETHER!"

"DON'T THEY LOOK CUTETOGETHER!"

"Let's ditch them."

"But she invited me!"

Eunjin was now with Suyin, Yangyang and Kun at the mall. The three could see that Eunjin wasn't feeling well mentally so they tried their best to cheer her up the whole time they were with her.

"Yeah, but look at them! They're all couplely and they aren't even a couple!" Yangyang said, pointing to his sister and dear friend as Eunjin laughed. "But don't they look cute together?" she said, smiling as Suyin and Kun were touching shoulders.

"I guess." he took a short pause. "He'd be the only guy out of all my friends i'd let date my sister." he admitted to her. "They're kinda the same though, he's like the dad of the group and she's like the mom in that sense. They're both caring and have everyone's back, they always check up on people. I wouldn't be surprised if i'm his best man in a few years."

Eunjin smiled at the words Yangyang spoke, finding it comforting at how he seemed to enjoy his sister and his friend's presence with each other. "I know Kun would take care of her, that's why I sort of asked him to come along.." Yangyang mumbled in embarrassment as she found it cute.

"You wanted them to know each other more?"

"Yup, exactly that. That's why I suggested we ditch them! Plus I wanna get a head start on Christmas presents." Yangyang glanced over at her, noticing the creases near her eyes as she smiled. "I should start doing that too." Eunjin said before realizing that she only might have to buy less than she usually did the past years.

"Pretty sure Jisung will go ballistic the second he finds out you bought him something."

"How'd you know I was going to buy him something!"

"I can see it in your pretty brown eyes, duhh."

Eunjin playfully rolled her eyes at his compliment as she walked with him into various stores, asking Yangyang what seemed right to buy as he did the same with her. They were both on opposite sides, trying to figure out which styles would fit each person.

"But like Xiaojun's a weird type of guy! His style is kinda weird to figure out— i'll just buy him this hat." Yangyang said, soon giving up as Eunjin bursted out laughing. "Why are you laughing so hard?" he then chuckled. "I don't know, I think it's the way you said it."

"I think you might be the weird one too." he joked, watching her shake her head. "Oo! This scarf is pretty! Try it on!" Yangyang said, handing it over the clothing rack as Eunjin reached for it and swiftly placed it around her neck. "It's soft and it's cute!"

"Like you! I'll buy it for you."

"No, no it's fine!" Eunjin unwrapped the scarf before handing it back to him. He only smiled and kept the piece of clothing with him. Suyin and Kun both awed in sync as they watched the younger ones talk.

"They're so cute. I'm rooting for them." Suyin said as Kun immediately nodded his head. "He talks about her, a lot and he doesn't even realize it." Kun replied, slightly confessing the fact that Suyin's little brother was hardcore crushing on Eunjin. "He does? The he must really like her. He was like that when he met you." Suyin turned her head towards Kun.

"What do you mean?" he questioned her words, wondering what she meant by them. "I mean when he met you, he couldn't stop talking about you. Yangyang's very observant, especially when he was younger so he only made a few friends, and if you're lucky enough, he'll call you his friend. He told me so much about you that I felt like I met you without really meeting you."

Suyin gently spoke about her brother in a calm tone, smiling as Kun kept his eyes on her face. "He always teases me everyday so I find it a bit hard to believe you, but I will." Kun said, making her let out an airy laugh. "Does he tease you about your age?" Suyin wondered if Yangyang did the same to Kun as he did to her.

The laugh Kun let out automatically told her what she needed to know. "I'm taking that as a yes! He does the same to me and we're only three years apart!" Suyin snickered, looking through the clothing rack as she saw a nice tee and placed it in her basket.

"I just accept it at this point, he won't stop so I don't really care anymore." Kun admitted as Suyin nodded her head in agreement. "Me too, he's been like that since the day he started talking." she said with a slight groan, finding it tiring that her brother won't stop teasing her about the small age gap between them.

"So he hasn't changed."

"Not at all."