"𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴"

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"So are you Eunjin's friend?"

"Yes ma'am."

Eunjin stared at Yangyang, his whole personality seemed to do a whole switch once he met her mother. "How'd you two meet? Jin never brings anyone besides Hyunji and Jaeyeon!" Minsu said, patting her daughter's shoulder.

"That's because those two are the only ones who can put up with her!" Daeun said with a laugh while Eunjin slowly turned and glared at her younger sister. "Okay?! It's much better than having a whole group of fake friends!" she said as Yangyang laughed.

"Okay okay, calm down Eunjin!"

The four were seated in the dining room having lunch together, Minsu invited Yangyang over and just to annoy Eunjin even more, he accepted it.

Even though Minsu and Daeun knew they were just friends, their body language spoke for itself.

They then heard the front door unlock, all of them turning their heads towards the sound as Daeun's dad walked in. Yangyang could see the immediate expression of uncomfortablenesses on Eunjin's face. He patted her arm and earning a look from her in the process.

"Minsu! Daeun! I see your car in the drive way, are you— Who is this?" Ren, Daeun's father stood in the door way that lead to the dinning room, looking at Yangyang then to Eunjin. "Is he another boy you're messing with? Didn't you learn from Seojoon already?"

"Dad, stop." Daeun immediately said as Yangyang's smile fell. "It's nothing like that, we're just friends, Ren." Eunjin lifted her head up, looking at the older male as he scoffed. "Yeah right. Just look at yourself, you look like you're sleeping with every man you see. I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up pregnant."

"I'm just glad you're not my daughter."

Eunjin stared at the older in disbelief, she wasn't fazed by the words he said. She was already used to it, but the fact that he still said them while Yangyang was sitting right next to her made her heart break even more.

Eunjin stood up and excused herself as her tears started to roll down her cheeks. Daeun flinched at the sound of the front door being slammed while Minsu only stayed quiet. Yangyang immediately followed Eunjin out the house, watching her walk down the side walk as he caught up with her.

She hated the fact that Ren was right and she hated it even more that she was embarrassed right in front of her friend.

"Eunjin." Yangyang held her tightly as she cried in his arms. He now knew that Eunjin wasn't just "desperate" for love, she just wanted someone who would pay attention to her like she did to them. Yangyang heard about what happened with Seojoon and Jaemin so he put the pieces together easily.

Eunjin was only like that because she was missing one piece of the puzzle.

"I hate him so much.."

Yangyang had brought her to his place since it was actually close by, he handed her a blanket as well as a pillow as she heard small paws hit the floor. Eunjin looked down to see a small beagle waging her tail.

"Bella, come on. This way!" Yangyang said, gesturing Bella to move away from Eunjin. "I thought she was Xiaojun's dog?" she asked him, watching him shake his head. "No, she's actually all of ours. She's just with Xiaojun more."

"Oh okay.." she mumbled as Yangyang spared a glance at her. "Is he..like that all the time with you?" Yangyang couldn't help but ask, he knew it wasn't any of his business. "Yeah, ever since high school."

"What."

"Yeah.."

Yangyang stared at her speechless. "Eunjin, that's not okay at all." he then sat next to her as she shook her head. "I know, but I got used to it over time and—" she was interrupted by the sound of one of their phones ringing, both of them looked at the coffee table as Yangyang picked up what he thought was his phone.

"Yeah?"

"Wait..Yangyang?" he heard. "Uh yeah? Who else would you be calling?" Yangyang glanced at Eunjin while she shrugged her shoulders. "It's Jaemin, why do you have Eunjin's phone?" his eyes widened as he pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at the phone case.

Eunjin then saw the contact name, making her eyes widened as well. "Here. I thought this was my phone." Yangyang said, quickly passing her device to her while she froze. "Jaemin, why are you calling me? Didn't I say to leave me alone?"

"Look, I know you met Jooyoung."

"Jooyoung? Moon Jooyoung? As in Jeno's ex Jooyoung?" Yangyang said, suddenly interested in the conversation as Eunjin smacked his arm. "Yes that Jooyoung. Eunjin don't listen to what she has to say."

"Yeah don't, she's literally the number one in manipulating." Yangyang said. "I know we're not on good terms right now, but please listen to me when I say that." the phone call quickly came to an end as Eunjin stared at the blank screen.

"Smells fishy.."

"Yangyang.."