"𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"

"PERHAPS YOU DON'T
KNOW HOW PRETTY YOU ARE."

The group was all settled at a small diner, all either sober, close to being drunk or drunk

The group was all settled at a small diner, all either sober, close to being drunk or drunk. It was awkward at first with Eunjin's roommates, but Shotaro help made them feel comfortable. Karin, Nari and Seongwoo found themselves getting closer to the group because of Sungchan and it seemed like Jaehyun and Seongwoo got along perfectly while Nari and Ten were practically best friends.

Eunjin couldn't help but notice Michi glancing over to Nari who had her eyes on the plate in front of her. "Just talk to her." she whispered to her as Michi shook her head. "Too nervous." Michi then took a sip of her drink.

"So Eunjin, how long are you staying?" Doyoung said, putting the attention on her as Harumi leaned on her on Eunjin's shoulder and smiled. "For the summer! We're staying with Shotaro for the whole time." she said as the boy nodded his head. "Mini sleepover!" he laughed.

"For the summer?!" Jisung looked at her in glee. It might've been a whole season, but he was grateful to have her back. "Yes for a week! We finally decided to take some days off of work." Eunjin laughed at his reaction. "Wait so what do you do now?" even thought they barely talked, Taeil asked her the question.

"Fashion designer."

"What?!"

"She even has her own clothing line, cool right." Umeko said, bringing an arm around her shoulder and side hugging her while Michi ruffled her hair. It was clear that Eunjin was more loved than she was with her own family, it was a sad realization that the others came to.

"So like..you can hook me up right?" Mark whispered over to her, making her laugh as she nodded her head. "Just send me your address and size."

"Oh Taeyong, where's Yuta?" Doyoung asked him as the four girls immediately looked over to him. Shotaro slowly clapped his hands while Harumi shook her head. "He's coming soon with Mih— Oh there they are!" Taeyong turned towards the front of the diner, waving his hand so Yuta could come to them.

When Shotaro told him that Eunjin was coming with her friends, he should've expected to see his ex coming along as well. "Yuta!" Mark said, clearly already drunk as Jaemin handed him some water to calm down.

Mihyun met eyes with Eunjin, her heart dropped once she saw sight of the girl. She missed her dearly and she regretted everything she's done before she left. "Ugh seeing you guys together makes me want to puke. I hate couples." Chenle said, drinking his lemonade after he spoke as the air suddenly became awkward.

Jaehyun wasn't one to really care— nor was it his business, but he could obviously see the discomfort in Eunjin and Umeko's faces. He glanced over to Eunjin and watched her excuse herself to go to the bathroom room, though she was walking in the opposite as to where they were located.

Before Jisung could stand up, Jaehyun stood up from his chair and placed his hand on Jisung's shoulder before following Eunjin on the way out. Mihyun watched her leave before subconsciously looking over to Umeko. Once the couple sat down, they began talking again. Harumi was forcing Michi to have a conversation with Nari, just to at least make a connection before they left.