"𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴"

"WAIT REALLY?"

3:16 pm

DAEUN 💗

DAEUN
EUNJIN

DAEUN
WHERE ARE YOU
delivered

The twenty one year old was sleeping peacefully in his bed, covered in his blanket and wearing his clothes. Jaemin was right beside her sleeping as well, his arm around her body and holding her close to his.

Once the two had made it to his apartment, they did nothing but order food and played against each other in a game he had. Since it was already late, the two decided for her to just sleep over so he let her borrow some of his clothes to wear.

Jaemin had woken up first, stretching his arm up and opened his eyes. He then backed away in shock, soon his body hitting the floor as he fell of the bed once he realized that he was sleeping next to Eunjin.

She heard the loud thud on the floor and immediately sat up and turned to where the noise came from. She moved herself across the bed and saw Jaemin on the floor. "Jaemin? Why are you on the floor?" Eunjin said to him.

"I think you seem to be forgetting that you're in my bed.." he mumbled, standing up as he ruffled his hair. "Oh. Right." Eunjin then pulled herself away from his bed, both of them now awkwardly standing across from each other. Jaemin then watched her get her phone, her eyes widening at all the messages she had gotten from her friends.

"We kissed." she suddenly spoke with a gasp, making him laugh. "Twice." Eunjin added. "Yeah we did— are you just now realizing that?" Jaemin sat on the edge of his bed as she nodded her head yes. "Yeah, just a bit."

Eunjin then met his eye, an awkward smile reaching her lips as Jaemin did one back to her. "What time is it?" he asked. "It's three— It's three?!"

"What?! We slept for that long?!" Jaemin then hurried to get his phone as he saw it laying on the floor. Eunjin was quick to find her clothes that she left in along with her shoes. The two then made it out the bedroom and to the living room where they saw the mess they made last night.

"Wait did we drink last night?" Jaemin pointed over to the half empty bottle of liquor that sat on the coffee table. "That explains why we smell like alcohol.." Eunjin mumbled, shaking the feeling off as she glanced over to Jaemin.

She noticed his messy bed hair along with his droopy eyes, she found it cute. "Why do I not remember anything last night—" Jaemin started to say until he met eyes with a mark on her neck. His expression fell and suddenly, almost did he.

"What?" Eunjin said, staring at him in worry as he dragged her to the bathroom. Jaemin turned in the lights and both of their eyes widened at the sight. They only hoped they had just made out with each other and nothing more. "Okay, now everything is coming back.."