"𝘢𝘤𝘵"

"ACT LIKE YOU NEVER
MET ME."

"She's actually just a whore

"She's actually just a whore."

"Who?" Sungchan gave his girlfriend an odd look, wondering what made her say that. The couple was standing behind the kitchen counter, facing the hallway that Eunjin and Jaemin disappeared in. Xinyue just shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Can't say." Xinyue then turned her head at Sungchan, smiling before giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back!" she then excused herself and headed down that hallway while he gave her a small wave goodbye.

Mihyun sighed as she came out of the room, she was only in there to get some alone time before socializing. She stopped once she saw Xinyue right in front of her. It's been a while since the two saw each other face to face and it definitely made the two question a few things.

"Princess Mihyun." Xinyue said in a monotone voice, making Mihyun roll her eyes at the name. "Princess? Really?" she mumbled. "Of course! A princess always gets what she wants right? You definitely are one." Xinyue scoffed, turning her body and raised her hand to knock on the bathroom door while Mihyun only stared at her.

If she could— If things were different, she would say the things that were on her mind at that moment, but she knew she couldn't because that would just make things worse.

Once Xinyue was about to knock, Jaemin had opened the door, almost opening it all the way until he saw the two girls standing in front of him and immediately closing it back up. "Shit.." he mumbled, making Eunjin raise her head up at him.

She only stared at the tall boy, a small smile of regret plastered on her lips as she looked at his back. It seemed like that was the only thing she saw of him lately. His back. He was always turned away from her, it made sense. She had plenty of questions to ask him, but only one stayed at the top of her head.

What did he truly think of her?

"What happened?" her voice slightly echoed in the bathroom, having him turn around to her with a worried look. "Your two girl friends are out there, like right in front of the door." Jaemin whispered to Eunjin. The girl's heart raced, there was nothing she could do but face the consequences of her own actions. "Let's just go." she said, putting her hand on the door knob, but he moved her out the way.

Eunjin looked at him confused, wondering what he was doing. The two were going to get caught either way, and Jaemin wasting time was just going to make things ever more suspicious between them. "I'll just go."

Yangyang had his eyes set on the hallway where Xinyue and Mihyun were. He knew he couldn't match up to Jaemin, he knew that from the start. He knew that even if he did have a chance with Eunjin, he would be a second choice or rather a rebound. Yangyang was going to remove himself from the area until he saw Eunjin come out the bathroom first rather than Jaemin.