31. My First Time*

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. Enjoy the story. 

Savannah's POV

I call Rosanna as soon as Theo leaves the room.

"Hey girl what's up?"

"Rosanna I don't even know what to do anymore."

"What's wrong Savannah? What's happened?"

"It's Theo, he won't listen to me, he won't tell me what's going on."

"Tell me from the beginning what happened."

"Everything was going good, this was going to be a really good day for me. For once I felt closer to Theo in a long time. But then he ruined it at the end. I hate him."

"How did he ruin it?"

"Whenever we kiss he always tells me to go away from him afterwards. As in today, he started to kiss me like he wanted nothing else and then after a few kisses he backed away and said some stupid bullshit like 'go away now'."

"Well have you asked him why?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I did. I refused and was like 'tell me what's wrong with me' and he just said 'sorry' a load of times."

"I don't know about you but I hate that he's doing this to you."

"Rosanna tell me about it! I really want to smack him but I don't at the same time."

"I'll smack him for you, it's fine."

"Thanks bae, I'll hold you up on that." I let out a massive long sigh. "I just want him to talk to me and tell me what's up. I hate staying in the dark about these things."

"I know what you mean. What are you thinking of doing?"

"I'll give him more time as he's so 'busy' and hopefully afterwards he'll tell me what's stuck in his brain that he can't let out."

"Yeah just do that but make sure not to spend too much time on him. You can always get another guy and if not, the single life isn't even that bad."

"Rosanna you've never been single, how can you even say that?"

"Shut up, yes I have, I just never announce it to the world when I am."

"Yeah, I still don't believe you."

"Thanks for that. Where are you now?"

"Theo's room, I called you straight after he left me."

"Oh my god, can you see his keys?"

My eyes dart directly towards his desk where the house keys along with his car keys lay. "No Rosanna I'm not doing it."

"Come on please, you've got nothing left to lose, you might as well try it."

"He might get mad at me though."

"I doubt he will. Please just try it."

"Hmm... I don't know Rosanna."

"Please for me?" After a very long pause she asks assuming the line has cut off. "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"How long do you even need?"

"Okay I'll do it but if things go wrong I'm blaming you."

"Yessss! That's fine by me."

"Don't get too happy."

"I need to go and eat, make sure to update me on everything. Don't you dare forget bitch. Love you, bye."