37. Disconsolate

Savannah's POV

I need to see Theo, he needs to explain himself to me and also I need to confirm whether what Matt said was true. I honestly don't know who's telling the truth. Before I wouldn't ever trust Matt, however, recently I've started to see him in a brighter light and I actually think he's being genuine now. But with Theo, I always used to believe everything that he said but recently he's been keeping me in the dark, maybe a little too much and I'm starting to have doubts.

I know it's going to be hard to even make him speak to me at the moment as he hates my heart so that's why I need to make it a coincidence that I've run into him. That's what I'm going to focus on today even though it's Thursday which means I still need to go to college.

I notice Rosanna walking up to me as soon as I leave my car in front of the college. Oh, I cannot be bothered with her. "Hey Savannah, I think we should talk."

I roll my eyes. "Huh, you think?"

"Let me just explain myself."

I shake my head. "Oh, I don't need to hear it thank you."

"Stop being so stubborn for once."

I look at her up and down slowly. "No, I don't need to listen to whatever you have to say to me. I know what's happened and I don't need a sweet coated explanation of it.

"Can we go somewhere quieter?" Her eyes show wariness.

I look around and notice a few people from our college whispering then Leo walks up and pats me on my back with a mischievous grin. "Go and fight her Savannah." Then he puts his arm around my shoulders.

I place my hand on his and lift it away from me. "I'd love to fight you about but why would I want to improve your looks?" Then I push him on his back making him trip towards his friends, which leads to the whole crowd cry in laughter apart from Callum who has never smiled in front of me. Personally, I think they over exaggerated it.

Leo turns around whilst raising one of his brows at me and then keeps his eyes fixed on my ass, the pervert. He steps closer and then whispers. "Keep that attitude up when I bend you over." Then smirks. "I know you'd like it you slut." Then he turns around to his friends.

"How the fuck in any way is that alright?"

Most of his friends' eyebrows knit together and I hear a few asking 'what did you tell her?'

"Leave her, Callum you weren't wrong when you said she's an annoying bitch." Then he grasps Callum's hand and pats him on his back.

Oh, I'm so enraged. "Callum, did you tell them why you got that black eye?"

His face goes flat and his friends all turn towards him with questioning looks. "Shut up, attention seeker."

"Oops, I'll take that as a no then."

Callum looks on the floor and mumbles a few things.

Leo lifts his head up to me. "Go on, what did he do?"

"Are you sure I'm not that much of an 'annoying bitch' to you?"

"If you're not then tell us."

Callum storms up to me making his figure tower over me. "Go on, fucking say it. I dare you to."

I cower away not being able to look at him in the eye, it reminds me of when he did it before. He smirks and turns towards the crowd in front of us. "This mad bitch is the biggest attention seeker I know, be careful what you hear from her." Only his friendship group laughs at this. I am so humiliated by how he just mocked me.