39. Fearsome Discoveries

Savannah's POV

The man stays staring at me not saying a word, making me shift in place. "Oh- um- is Theo here?"

He speaks strongly. "Who is he to you?"

"Oh-erm I'm his girlfriend."

The man stays staring at me not changing his facial expressions at all. "Come."

He moves away from the door giving me space to walk in and then begins to walk off making me follow behind him. Katie's house is moody, there is no light anywhere. Every door is shut however from what I can see, there is a lack of furniture or colour anywhere. What is this place?

He makes me stop at the side of the door and then knocks on it. "Enter." A shout comes from the room.

The man opens it. "Boss there is a woman here."

"Why the fuck are you telling me? Deal with her." Well, one thing that I do know is that I don't want to approach this guy.

"She said she's Theo's girlfriend."

There's a brief silence then he speaks more calmly. "Bring her in." Oh hell no.

The man looks at me knowing that I heard to go in. "Maybe I should go back..." I begin to walk off but he grabs my arm. I struggle whilst trying to pull him away from me but he doesn't budge. "Get off me." His silence is frustrating. He begins to drag me into the room whilst I try to make it as difficult as I can for him. Of course, that fails and he manages to shove me in the room whilst closing the door. I run up to the door and try to pull it open but it won't budge. Fuck.

"So you're another one of Theo's partners?"

I stop myself and turn around. His hair along with his eyes are deep brown almost as if it's black, his body is built with no flaws, evident that he works out constantly. His arms are full of tattoos and they continue up to his neck. The longer I look at him the more familiar he looks. I'm sure I've seen him somewhere.

"I'll take that as a yes. How long have you been with him?"

Why do I need to talk about my love life to him? "Excuse me but do I know you?"

He circles over to a lone couch in the middle of the room. Next to that is a small circular table with alcohol on it. "Are you going to answer me?" He takes a gulp from his glass.

"Who are you?"

"Carlo." It doesn't ring a bell.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

His voice becomes louder emphasising the power. "Enough of these fucking questions! I don't need to answer to you. Now for the third fucking time how long have you been with Theo?"

I cower back. "About a month."

"That'll do. Now you wait here." He walks out of the room.

Does he really think I'm going to wait? Of course not. I don't even know the guy and he already thinks he can control me. I walk out of the room and try to remember the way out.

When I walk past one room I manage to hear a few voices, Carlo's voice more powerful than the others. "I'm sure you've already worked out who lured you into my trap. However, just because I want to see the look on your face I've decided to allow you to meet him."

I hear another door open which indicates someone has walked in then I hear his voice. "Hello, Theo." Theo? That's Adam's voice.

I barge into the room making everyone's head turn. "Adam?" I see Carlo giving him an envelope that has a thick block within it. That's money, I know it is.