Chapter 14

Shen Lin was used to guarding against Mrs. Wang. When he got a good thing, he thought of hiding it as soon as he got it, but Zhou Jing's house was too small and there was no place to hide it, so he could only hold the thing in his arms again.

"Brother, where did you get the money, why did you buy so much meat?"

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo discussed it. Don't tell Shen Lin that Zhou Jing is not from this world, just keep it as a secret for the two of you. inside. As for the things I found, I didn't plan to tell Shen Lin, because I couldn't trust him. It was Shen Lin who had an upright temperament, fearing that he would be fooled by outsiders.

Zhou Jing said vaguely: "I actually dug something on the mountain yesterday, and I sold it for some money today."

"Ah, yes." Shen Mo agreed slightly unnaturally.

Aware of Shen Mo's weirdness, Shen Lin didn't ask questions. He trusted Shen Mo unconditionally. Since his brother didn't tell him, there was a reason why he couldn't tell him. He didn't want to ask, as long as he could eat meat.

So Shen Lin happily said, "Then let's cook meat at night?"

Shen Mo also looked at Zhou Jing with hope.

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Eat meat tonight, make a whole meat dish, so you can fill it up."

"That's great!" Shen Lin jumped up happily.

Shen Mo also said happily: "I'm going to cook." But

Zhou Jing stopped him: "I'm here today, just wait and eat?"

"You can cook?" Shen Mo said in surprise.

"Whether it will be done, you will know in a while."

Zhou Jing turned around and entered the kitchen, took out the white sugar and handed it to Shen Lin.

"Go, make two bowls for you and your brother each."

Shen Lin's eyes stopped laughing, this is candy, it's precious.

"Brother, today is both sugar and meat. Is this the New Year's Eve in our family? No, our family has never had such a good New Year's Eve!" I couldn't wait to take a sip, and it was so hot that I almost spit out the sugar water in my mouth. But when he thought that it was sugar water, Shen Lin swallowed it no matter how hot it was.

Shen Mo looked at him and laughed, but there was some unspeakable sadness in his heart. He and his brother have lived so hard these years, almost forgetting that there is still sweetness in this world.

If it weren't for Zhou Jing, how could he and his younger brother drink sugar water so happily in this Zhou Jing and wait for the meat. No matter how much a man loves his daughter-in-law, he can't cook by himself, and tell his daughter-in-law to sit and drink sugar water and wait for the meat. If it hadn't happened to him, if he had heard it from someone else, he would have thought that person was lying.

How can there be such a good man in this world!

If it was Zhou Jing in the past, no, that person always called him Wang Jing. If he was still alive, he didn't know what he was instructing him and his younger brother to do at the moment, but his uncle seemed to be picky on the bed, either it was wrong here or there.

"It's so sweet!" Shen Lin's voice interrupted Shen Mo's thoughts, a bowl of sugar water had already been drank by Shen Lin in one breath. "Brother, drink it now, it's delicious. No wonder other people use sugar water to treat their guests. It turns out to be so delicious!"

Shen Mo retracted his thoughts and looked at his brother and Zhou Jing, who was quietly doing things beside him. Suddenly I felt a warmth I had never felt before.

He lowered his head and took a sip of the sugar water, it was really sweet, sweet all the way to the bottom of his heart. Looking up at the busy figure from the edge of the bowl, the bowl was brought to Zhou Jing's mouth.

"It's sweet, you drink it."

There was a circle of water marks around the little husband's mouth, and the tip of his small pink tongue stretched out and licked the corner of his mouth a little, and Zhou Jing's eyes couldn't help but darken. He took it in the place where the man had drank.

"It's really sweet!" She didn't know if she was talking about sugar water or something else, but Shen Mo's face turned red quietly.

Shen Lin felt unhappy when he saw that the two of them were flirting in front of him as if they were not such a big living person. He just squeezed into the middle of the two and said, "Brother, I'll help you burn wood."

Zhou Jing was pushed far away from Shen Mo, and stood in front of the stove twitching at the corners of his mouth. Disturbing others to fall in love, I wish you a lonely life!

Shen Mo smiled quietly, and secretly saw that Zhou Jing had drank by the side of the bowl with water marks, and secretly took it up.

It's really delicious!

Under Shen Lin's eye, Zhou Jing resignedly started cooking. He took out the meat, rinsed it, and cut out about a pound. Then use a knife to scrape off the pig hair on the meat skin with a little thin skin, so that the remaining meat skin is not only clean, but also has a crystal clear color.

Cut the fat and thin into small square cubes, each piece of meat is divided into three layers, the first layer of lean meat layer, the second layer of fat meat layer, and the third layer is the strong skin.

Boil the water in the pot, blanch the meat, and remove the blood in about five minutes. At this time, remove the meat and rinse the surface of the blood with water.

Slice the green onions, slice the ginger, and place them neatly at the bottom of the pot. Put a little less dried tangerine peel and aniseed, and then add the meat pieces. After the 20 pieces of meat are lined up, pour the soy sauce lightly on the meat and pour it down, then buy the rice wine for seasoning and finally sprinkle a spoonful of white sugar and some salt, and cover the lid. Bring to a boil over high heat first, then turn to low heat and simmer for half an hour.

"Go, bring a plate here." After half an hour, Dongpo Rou was out of the pot. At this time, place the meat pieces out of the plate one by one, and finally pour the soup over them.

After that, I made another egg pancake, stir the green onion and egg liquid, pour in salt and a little soy sauce, and a golden egg pancake is out of the pot.

The rice is also boiled into a pot of refined rice.

"Eat it, try my craftsmanship."

Shen Lin took the lead with a chopstick and found that the Dongpo meat not only looked good, but also soft and glutinous. It was fat but not greasy in the mouth. The juice is thick.

"Delicious, delicious!" Shen Lin couldn't wait to take another piece.

Shen Mo was already greedy for meat, but Shen Lin ate it even more. It wasn't until he ate it into his mouth that he realized that the meat was really delicious, and Shen Lin didn't exaggerate what he ate.

"What kind of practice is this? I've never heard of it." Shen Mo said.

"This is called Dongpo Pork, and a similar method is braised pork. It's almost the same. I'll make it for you later." Zhou Jing also started eating it himself. "Eat more if you like."

For a while, there was no other sound at the dinner table, only the sound of bowls and chopsticks colliding and chewing.

The three of them ate too much, and Zhou Jing had enough stewed rice. When he came here, he could finally open his stomach to eat, and he ate three bowls by himself. Shen Mo and Shen Lin each ate two big bowls.

Shen Lin burped, and Shen Mo also touched his round belly.

"Brother Jing, the food you cook is really delicious, even the omelettes are different from those made by others."

"That's right." Zhou Jing was proud. To grab a man's heart, grab his stomach. "Wait for tomorrow morning, I'll show you guys again."

"Then I'll come over earlier." Shen Lin said in a hurry.

"What are you doing here so early? You don't have a husband yourself, but your brother does. Come over later tomorrow, and you won't be missed." Zhou Jing scolded.

"You... my little brother is still young, don't talk nonsense in front of him." Saying such words was embarrassing.

Zhou Jing pouted: "The 14th or 50th percentile is that he's seventeen, so small!"

Shameless! Shen Lin just wanted to stick these three big characters on Zhou Jing's face, but in fact he just walked away angrily.

Zhou Jing actually said: "Remember to come later tomorrow."

Shen Lin: "..."