Chapter 22

Zhou Jing was obviously alone, and he was bare-handed, but his aura was fierce, and his eyes were so excited that he could jump out of light, as if the hungry wolf finally saw its prey, and would never stop until it was eaten.

Shen Cheng had never traveled such a long mountain road before, and was startled again by Zhou Jing's vicious appearance. He even sat on the ground with a 'bahaha' sound, trembling.

Zhou Jing strode forward and approached a few steps, Shen Cheng was so frightened that his legs could not get up, so he could only rest on the ground with his hands and use his butt to move back a little bit.

Father Shen had the strength to stand back, but after taking a few steps back, he stumbled on the ground in a panic.

The two fathers and sons of the Shen family are both strong from outside and hard at the same time, and they are useless cowards.

"You, you, why are you? Which two twins?" Father Shen sat on the ground and pretended to ask: "Did they both steal your money and you found out that they couldn't get out of bed? I tell you, I didn't open my mouth to ask for the silver, nor did I let them steal it, it was they who wanted to steal it for me, begging for my forgiveness, it has nothing to do with me!"

Zhou Jing actually laughed angrily. "Could it be that you have no father-son relationship with Xiaomo and Shen

Lin at all? It was because they stole my money and I was beaten to death, but it's all for you, so don't you feel any guilt?"

Righteously, "I have nothing to be ashamed of, they respect my money, and it is my kindness that they didn't crush them to death when they were born

!" , I don't have anything to take care of you anymore, you will be Xiaomo Chen Lin is already dead, and I won't take you as a husband-in-law!" After the

words were finished, Zhou Jing rushed up and pinched Father Shen, After three strokes and five divisions, he stripped him clean and tied it with the rope that he had brought beforehand. Father Shen sat naked on the ground, naked, without even a pair of trousers.

"You, what do you want to do?" Could it be that in order to make it more painful, he had to be stripped and beaten? "I, I tell you, I am the biological father of Shen Mo and Shen Lin's two lowly sons, your husband-in-law! If you really dare to do anything to me, the eldest master in the yamen will not let you go, and God will not Let go of you, just wait for the thunder to strike!"

Zhou Jing sneered: "You should be glad that you are Xiao Mo's biological father!" After saying these meaningful words, he peeled off the old man's feet. The black dirty sock was stuffed into his mouth.

The smell was so stinky that Father Shen rolled his eyes for a long time, so that he didn't turn around and die.

He tied Father Shen to the tree in three or two strokes, turned back to turn to Shen Cheng, and Shen Cheng jumped up and wanted to escape as if awakened from a dream, but was pressed down by Zhou Jing with a single step.

Zhou Jing's fist didn't hold at all, and he went to greet him where it hurts, especially his buttocks.

The punches and kicks made Zhou Jing feel tired before he gave up. Zhou Jing put the other sock that had been taken off from Father Shen's feet and hadn't been washed for a long time. Go to the direction of Shenjia Village.

When there were still a few hundred meters to go down the mountain, Zhou Jing stopped, tied the naked Father Shen and Zhou Jing to the tree, pulled out the socks on Shen Cheng's mouth so that he could cry out for help, then turned over and re-entered. Mountain, detour back to Wangjia Village.

Zhou Jing has fast feet and sharp eyes. When he went down the mountain, he deliberately hid behind a tree and looked around. He dared to run home quickly if he didn't see him for a long time. It's also because his family is far from the village, and no one goes to the town and will not pass through his house so it will be so smooth.

When Zhou Jing rushed back, the rice in the pot was already cooked, and the stove fire went out. He took out the rice, focused on the stove fire, took out the three dishes he made last night from the tattered cupboard, and poured them into the pot. Reheated again. Then pretend that nothing happened, and happily go out and call the workers to eat!

"The food is ready, let's cook it after dinner!" Zhou Jing shouted loudly.

Someone who knows Zhou Jing well and knows that Zhou Jing is a good owner also smiled: "Look at the owner's busy sweat, this is something delicious for us, and you can smell the meat from far away! "

You, dog nose, can you smell it from so far?" Someone echoed and laughed.

The workers put down their work and followed Zhou Jing into the house. As soon as they saw the dishes in the kitchen, not to mention the workers in the village were so frightened that they were immediately dumbfounded. Even a few craftsmen from the town had their eyes straight and green light.

"These are all for us? This food is too good, and my family's New Year's meal can't compare!" Someone asked stupidly.

There are a total of five dishes on the table, and it is not enough for a dozen men to eat. But it was served in a pot, and the pot was full of oil and water, and there was also meat!

The five dishes are: meat stuffed eggplant strips, bean and potato stewed meat slices, chicken stewed with mushrooms, spicy fried pork shreds, bamboo shoots Fried meat.

Suddenly, there was a sound of swallowing saliva. At this time, the saliva became louder than the other. No one should laugh at anyone. This dish is not necessarily better than this for the New Year's Eve in the town.

"Master, this is really all for us to eat? Could it be that there is a happy event in the master's family?"

Zhou Jing smiled: "Of course there is a happy event, my blue-brick big tile house is going to be covered, isn't it a happy event? In fact, this meal should have been invited a long time ago. I know we have said here that the workers who are working should be invited to have a good meal on the day when the work starts, and even the masters of the big families who are very particular will put the whip and ask for a lot of money. We are small families. It's not as big as a big family, so I don't need firecrackers or something, but this meal is indeed a treat for everyone! You all know that something happened to my family a few days ago, and I've been thinking about it for a few days, so I'll make up for it , please don't be picky, and when you are working, be sure to give your hands the strength and do your best!"

Cao Craftsman said: "Don't worry, the owner, we all know the bad things in the owner's family, no one will talk about it, let alone work hard! Besides, although the owner owes this meal before, but every meal is not bad, oily water. It's enough, whoever dares to have an opinion has to pass me first!"

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "So, thank you! Let's stop gossip, let's start!"

No one had time to pretend to Zhou Jing, a All of them were greedy, one ran faster than the other, and the two tables supported by stools were crowded with people. At this time, it depends on whose chopsticks make the tunnel so amazing, and whoever has the ability to chew without chewing can swallow it.

Fortunately, there are a lot of meat and vegetables, even if the men eat fiercely, they will never pick up the meat with a few chopsticks.

Cao Craftsman inadvertently looked up and caught a glimpse of Zhou Jing, and saw that he had not eaten and was still busy on the stove.

Doubtful: "Master, what are you doing, come over for dinner!"

Zhou Jing replied: "You all know that my husband is not in good health, and the husband asks for food supplements, not only for cooking some medicine porridge." The

so-called medicine The porridge is actually yam porridge. There are a lot of yam on the mountain, but because it is a blind medicinal material, it can be exchanged for money with good quality, so most of the villagers have exchanged money. The rest of the bad ones are also kept for medicinal purposes, not cooking. People in the village are not used to eating, and always feel that there is a medicinal smell, and cooking is not delicious.

But in the yam porridge made by Zhou Jing, not only the yam was boiled to rotten, but also the wolfberry and red dates were added, and it became slightly sweet. Shen Mo liked it very much.

Cao Craftsman teased: "You little husband is very lucky to have found you, a man who knows cold and heat!"

Zhou Jing said: "This is what you don't know, you only see the surface but don't see the inside. In fact, as far as I am concerned, it is because I have such a good fortune that I can talk about such a good husband as Xiaomo. You I don't know that the days when I suffered was when my husband saved the last bit of wild vegetables from his mouth for me to eat, but he was full of cold water. I lay down and couldn't move. He gave me shit and urine, wiped my face and body All kinds of things, you say, which of us has better luck?"

Cao Craftsman was stunned for a moment before saying: "In this way, it will be better for you. Speaking of such a good husband who shares weal and woe." Said After finishing, he sighed again: "Sure enough, it's not that the person involved is unaware of the current situation. After all, bystanders can't feel the same way as the person involved."

Zhou Jing smiled and said nothing. Mo Chenlin brought it over. Even in peasant families, men and women have different seats. These days, Zhou Jingdan has been cooking for Shen Mo and Shen Lin, because today's food is good and the food is the same. Otherwise, if you cook a single dish every day, you must ensure that you have meat every day.

Shen Mo heard the conversation between Zhou Jing and Cao Craftsman clearly, and his face turned slightly red.

Zhou Jing wanted to tease him when he saw it, "We are all husbands, I love you right and wrong, what's there to be embarrassed about!"

Shen Mo blushed even more, and Shen Lin rolled his eyes and put it in his mouth The word rogue and yam porridge were swallowed into the stomach together.

Now he doesn't dare to speak ill of Zhou Jing in front of his eldest brother like he did before, the eldest brother will be unhappy. It is said that when he has a daughter-in-law, he forgets his mother, and his eldest brother has a husband and forgets his younger brother. The difference between these two people who have slept and who haven't slept is that when they hadn't slept in the past, it was him who said what Zhou Jing was, not his elder brother, who said what Zhou Jing was not. After he fell asleep, what else did he dare to say? Whatever you say is his, isn't it good! When

Cao Craftsman saw this scene, he couldn't help thinking that his wife at home was the same. I think it's the old wife's favorite jewelry. After finishing the work this time, I will also put a pair of silver bracelets on the old wife and tell her to have a good time!

"Our boss is really a good man who loves his husband!"

Hearing this, Wang Ren, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly said strangely and loudly: "If I became a relative, I would love my husband so much. !"

Shen Lin was concentrating on stuffing yam porridge into his mouth, trying to ignore the unbearable sweetness and greasy from the table, but was startled by Wang Ren's loud voice, he dropped the spoon in the bowl, and the porridge splashed a little. On the body.

"Crazy!" Shen Lin cursed in a low voice, looking at the dirty clothes, they had to be washed again!

Wang Ren's glowing eyes were lost, and after saying this abruptly, he was silent again, and lowered his head to eat.

Zhou Jing watched the whole process with great interest, and he said how did Wang Ren suddenly find him in a good way, and forced him to be the boss. The family husband was wronged, and he didn't ask for it back. He even offered to help. It turned out that he was waiting here!