Chapter 82 Revenge from the bear parent

"Brother Jing, are you really going to go to school with Xiaoyu tomorrow?" Shen Mo asked worriedly while lying on the bed.

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

Shen Mo rolled over and sat up from the bed, frowned slightly while looking at Zhou Jing and said, "Although I haven't read the book, I know the importance of respecting teachers and respecting Taoism. It's just that the Master treats things unfairly, although he clearly said It's our responsibility, but if you go to the school to find the Master's theory and seek justice, the Master will inevitably have resentment in his heart, and this resentment has nowhere to vent. But if you don't go to the master's theory, it will only encourage their evil spirits in the future, and bullying Xiaoyu will be even more ruthless."

"I understand what you mean, I have also considered what you said, and it is obviously not feasible to fight head-on, I plan to Outsmart." The

dynasty is no different than later generations. In later generations, teachers were afraid of their parents' troubles. Once a parent made trouble, they would report criticism at light level, or be dismissed from public office at worst. But in the dynasty, respecting teachers and respecting Tao is no less than filial piety, and there is even a saying that a teacher for one day is a father for life. And the father is heaven, and it is right to be wrong, so the students seem to have no other way but to endure when they are wronged.

"Outsmart?" Shen Mo asked suspiciously.

"Yes, I plan to..." Zhou Jingfuer and Shen Mo talked like this, Shen Mo's eyes brightened the more he listened, and finally the joy curved into a crescent moon.

Early the next morning, Zhou Jing dug up Zhou Yu, wrapped a thick layer of gauze on the areas where he was beaten and around his ankles, and went to a hospital in town that made a living by cheating. invited a doctor.

Seeing the doctor, Zhou Jing said with sadness on his face: "Doctor, please save my son quickly, you can see that my son was fine yesterday, but now I don't know what's wrong, but one leg doesn't dare to move!"

The doctor's eyes glowed green when he heard it, and he looked at Zhou Jing as if he was looking at a big fat sheep that was sent to the door to be slaughtered.

He subconsciously wiped the corner of his mouth, and then realized that his actions were wrong, he pretended to cough deeply, and then said solemnly: "It's so serious, why didn't you come earlier, how can you be a father?" Give yourself two slaps.

"The child is in the car outside, please take a look."

"Why don't you go quickly?" He seemed to see Yin Zi flying towards him with wings, and his eager footsteps seemed to be rushing to reincarnate. Who is the biological father of the child.

The doctor fiddled with Zhou Yu's legs a few times. Seeing that he didn't respond, he felt the pulse again. The pulse was steady and strong, and it didn't look like he was terminally ill and was about to die immediately. The doctor touched his chin and thought about it, then pinched Zhou Yu's thigh.

"Does it hurt?"

Zhou Yu: "..."

Zhou Yu looked at his father, only to see his father silently looking at the sky and earth but not looking at him.

When the doctor saw Zhou Yu's brows, he didn't even frown, and he not only muttered, "Could this child be so stupid that he doesn't feel pain?"

"It hurts! It hurts!" Zhou Yu said hurriedly.

The doctor nodded with satisfaction, "I said that the pain is over, why bother for so long."

"What did you say, doctor?" The

doctor immediately said: "Your child is very sick, it will take so long for the pain to take so long. I feel it."

Zhou Jing twitched for a long time and said, "What should I do?"

"I'll give you a month's worth of medicine to eat first, and then lie down for a few months to raise it, maybe it can be saved."

It is estimated that it is completely useless! Zhou Jing slandered, but said: "That's not good, my son will be the champion in the future, how can he do it without his homework! It's all to blame for his classmates, seven of them The child beats my son, and if he beats my son like this, they will have to pay for their medicines!"

As soon as he heard the medicine fees, the doctor's small eyes, the size of Dou, suddenly lit up, and Zhou Jing seemed to see the money of later generations in his eyes. symbol.

"But those children are so poor that they have to be trousers. Not to mention that I have to pay tens of pennies for medicine, even if I lose a mountain of gold and silver, their family will not give them any medicine dregs." The

doctor's eyes Go dark quickly.

"So this time, I must ask a living Huatuo to clear my son's innocence. Doctor, I am willing to invite you to the doctor at a high price, as long as you can see that the students were not injured at all, only my son was seriously injured. I'll give you five taels of silver!"

The doctor immediately patted his chest and assured him, "Don't worry, don't say they're not seriously injured, even if they're going to die, I have a way to make him shine back!

" Seeing Qian Yan's dealings, "I can feel at ease."

Today, Mr. Gu was also in the school, and Zhou Jing saw him and immediately said: "Master Gu, I heard Xiaoyu said that yesterday, I had a fight with a few classmates. He had a fever, and it didn't go away until he woke up this morning, but his legs couldn't move. I asked the doctor to see that Xiaoyu's leg was broken. After listening to Xiaoyu, the school gave him a fee to accompany the medicine. When I think about Xiaoyu, a beating person is injured like this. What kind of injury will the child be beaten? Knowing that the children in the school are poor and can't take care of the doctor, if it is because of this, it will be difficult in my heart for the rest of my life. An, so I hurriedly invited the doctor over to show the children."

Zhou Jing said that he was moved by the earth, and he had a good conscience, as if he was a kind person who saved all beings, but Master Gu was lying on the wooden bed facing each other. The eyes of the student wrapped in zongzi with clear eyes, the corners of his mouth twitched involuntarily.

His students must be innocent, and this bad move must have nothing to do with his students.

Although he knew that Zhou Jing's coming this time was definitely not as righteous and benevolent as he said, the ancient master still had to manage this matter, but how he managed it, his brain hurt a little.

"Go and call Master Sun Shiqing." The old master instructed a book boy at home to call Master Sun.

Master Sun is very tall, wearing a blue long gown and a feather scarf, and walking with his head held high and his eyes hanging. He first saw Zhou Yu sitting on the wooden board, who was entangled and unable to move, and then he saw Zhou Jing. I saw Zhou Jing was wearing a sky blue dark-patterned long gown with a light gauze cover, and even the purse around his waist was embroidered with brocade, and there were only two big characters all over his body - rich.

Master Sun's eyes flashed, and he quickly hid the calculation in his eyes. He saluted the Master Gu with an air of rigidity and seriousness, and did not notice the sympathy in Master Gu's eyes. Master Gu returned the salute and asked, " Excuse

me, Master Sun, what happened yesterday and why did the students in the school get hurt... so badly!"

became a retard.

"This Zhou Yu is really irritating, he actually used some stinky money in his family to do evil in the school, bully the weak, and injured all the children in the class, I sentenced him to pay for the medicine, today you are Are you here to pay for the medicine?" Master Sun stared at Zhou Jing condescendingly with his triangular eyes, pointed at Zhou Yu on the ground and continued to complain: "Your son is stubborn and not suitable for reading at all, regardless of whether he reads well or not, First of all, you won't be able to pass the test with high moral character. In order to evade responsibility, this injured person actually pretended to be like this, and beat him upside down, what kind of decency!" Before

waiting for Zhou Jing to do, the doctor on the side gave up. He has lived on earth and air for so long, and it is not easy to give him a big head. This old-fashioned old-fashioned man is trying to do good things for him. If you call this "cheeky" Master Zhou who knows that his son is fine, then he secretly calculated several taels. Who is the medicine for silver?

The doctor jumped and said: "I think that the guy who tried to confuse black and white is you! I, Li Pianzi, have been running a medical clinic in Liuzhen for decades. I don't know how many people have rejuvenated my hands. It's not as good as you. The stupid big guy called me will see a doctor! I have already confirmed that this child's leg is broken and needs to be raised. You, a master here, pretend to not understand the misdiagnosis, delay the patient's condition, and you are not afraid of thunder!"

Master Sun was so angry that his eyes almost popped out. No matter what, he was a scholar, and he could be eloquent and reasoned, but when he met someone who was unreasonable and scolded others, he became a scholar and a soldier. Let him scold back, then he absolutely cannot do it, after all, it is insulting to Sven.

The doctor said: "Okay, didn't you say that those students were seriously injured, then invite them out. The old man showed great mercy to them today, but I want to see if their arms and legs are broken!"

Master Sun stared blankly and did not speak, like a leprosy, a toad, a toad with a big belly being pulled on its hind legs.

He couldn't call out the students at all, because once he called out, he would be exposed.

Looking at his hesitant appearance, there is still something the old master doesn't understand.

He snorted coldly, "What's the matter? Could it be that Master Sun has done something unjust and turned black and white?"

Cold sweat dripped from Master Sun's forehead. "They are all classmates, and maybe they will be officials from the same dynasty in the future. How can things be too stiff? Why don't you let me pay the medical expenses to those students, and if you say something nice, the matter will pass."

The old master said: "Thank you for reading the Tao of Confucius and Mencius. Where did the words of the sages go. Black is black, and white is white, how can you not distinguish between black and white?" He turned to the book boy and said, "Go. Invite the students who participated in the fight yesterday, and I will ask myself!"

As a result, there were seven of them. Except for one of them with obvious scars, swollen eyes, and broken skin at the corners of his mouth, the others could not be seen to be injured at all.

Seven hits one! There's nothing else I don't understand now, so there's no need to ask!

The ancient master pointed at Sun Shiqing, you, you, you for a long time, and was so angry that he couldn't swear a complete sentence.

The doctor next to him jumped and scolded: "Oh, today I saw the moral and shameful reading of the scholars of the Tao of Confucius and Mencius. These seven boys beat a boy, and they were able to judge that this boy who fought alone was the perpetrator. It's really the truth of

Confucius and Mencius! Could it be that Old Master Confucius also taught that a certain year, a certain month, a week of today's week, a boy with a surname of a week is very powerful, and only seven years old can fight seven! However, Zhou Jing suddenly defended Master Sun for some unknown reason: "Doctor, forget it, forget it, I will pay the consultation fee as normal. I think Master Sun was also deceived by the rhetoric of these students, just like Master Sun. He said that in the future, he may have to be an official of the same dynasty, but that's all for today!"

"Oh, this gentleman is kind, but I don't understand how the student deceived him with his words, could it be that he deceived him? Eyes, how many students can't tell?"

Master Sun pretended not to hear the doctor's words, and kept wiping the sweat from his forehead, "I was deceived, I was deceived."

Those students wanted to speak up, but they didn't dare. Although they beat Zhou Yu, they never said anything about the compensation for the medicine. That was mentioned by Master Sun, and they dared to ask for it. As for Master Sun, he fought wild goose all his life and was pecked at the end and hurt his eyes. Although this kind of merchant family has too much money to spend, they are most afraid of meeting their scholars, no matter how shrewd businessmen are once they meet them Say what is. He also inadvertently knew that Zhou Yu, who was usually a diligent and unremarkable reading, turned out to be the son of Zhou Jing, a wealthy businessman who was famous in Liuzhen. The first thing that came to his mind was nothing else. The private school of benevolence that accepts the sons of the poor must be the back door that the ancient master took Zhou Jing's bribe and opened in private. This Zhou Jing was so unethical that he even dared to let the old master down after bribing him. Let's see how he cleans up Fan Zhou Yu and teach him a lesson. Unexpectedly, the calculation failed, but it caused a fishy mess.

The old master said: "Since the right and wrong have been made clear, in my opinion it is these students who should be compensated. How much the medicine cost Zhou Yu used, Master Zhou can tell me and share it equally."

Li Pianzi is afraid that Zhou Jing repented and shouted first, "Five taels, fifty taels of silver."

Those students immediately became stupid, and one actually cried on the spot.

May 2 is nothing to the Zhou family. It is fine to throw it in the water and listen to the music, but for these poor children, it may be the ration for the whole family for half a year, and it is evenly divided by seven people. , which is also a huge amount for them.

"You are cheating!" Master Sun called out subconsciously.

The old master glared at him and said coldly: "The Zhou family is rich, even a few hundred taels of ginseng can be eaten. Now you should be glad that the Zhou family did not give Zhou Yu that kind of ginseng."

Zhou Jing said: "Forget it. If you are still a child, the money will not be compensated, but as Gu Fuzi said, it is necessary to know what is right and wrong, especially in the future, they will all be required to take the imperial examination. I can do without the money, but I ask these students to be Apologizing to Xiaoyu in front of the whole class, and giving Xiaoyu justice, this requirement is not too much!"

"It's not too much, I'll just ask them to apologize." Master Gu looked at Zhou Jing suspiciously. He always felt that this person was so generous and weird today. .

Although the last seven students were exempted from compensation, they apologized to Zhou Yu in front of the entire private school.

"This is Xiaoyu's book boy. Xiaoyu recently said that the doctor can't move his legs. He has to rely on this book boy to go back and forth to the toilet, so he asks Master Gu to let this book boy stay.

" , reasonable and reasonable, Master Gu agreed.

Zhou Jing added: "What happened today, no matter who is right or who is wrong, after all, it is because of a small reputation, but it has delayed the entire private school to study, and I feel very sorry for it. I apologize for asking the cook at home to make a meal, and I have the right to make amends. That's it."

It was noon, when Master Gu took care of Zhou Yu's affairs and lunch, and Master Gu agreed.

Knowing that the students in the private school are all poor, Zhou Jing didn't do any tricks, so he let the cook cook the meat simply and rudely. Potato Stew, Fried Pork with Fungus, Fried Pork with Fresh Mushroom. There are three things in total, making the whole pantry smell of meat and fragrant.

Jiang Wei and Mrs Ji filled the students who were queuing up to get food full of meat. Mrs. Ji smiled and said, "Eat more, dear boy. From now on, my master will invite you to have a good meal

every seven days. It doesn't mean anything. My master is still young, so please take care of him."

They all happily agreed: "Don't worry, auntie, we and Zhou Yu are good classmates. Ah, give me another spoonful of that fresh mushroom fried pork, I like to eat meaty fresh mushrooms."

"Okay. Lie!"

Jiang Wei arranged for the students to line up, whether intentionally or not, the seven students were last in line, and when they arrived, Mrs. Ji accidentally knocked over the bowl.

"Oh, oh, it's a sin, a sin." Madam Ji exclaimed and picked up the meal again and brought it to the students who were fighting with Zhou Yu.

"You, you actually let me eat stolen food, you are really deceiving people!"

Mrs Ji shouted with her hands on her hips, "Thank you for reading the book of sages and sages, that's what the Master taught you. Every bite of rice is hard to come by. How many people can survive with such a bite, and how many beggars on the roadside robbed wild dogs for a bite of sour food, but now you are still here to dislike it, it's just a bit of a dip Tu, this is the principle of Confucius and Mencius that you have learned, isn't it about extravagance?"

The students in the dining hall all looked at him with bad eyes. They are all children from poor families. They have all suffered from hunger. It is not uncommon to pick up food that has fallen on the ground and eat it again. Some of the students' parents had eaten grass roots and bark when they fled the famine.

These children are not without food, but now everyone is clean, only they eat the stolen food. It sounds nice, but whoever eats it knows what kind of spiritual insult it is.

But in the eyes of all the students, under the eyes of all the students, it seemed that it was a sin for them not to eat. They could only endure the humiliation to eat.

From then on, the Zhou family would cook a meal in the private school every ten days and a half, but suddenly there was a problem with these seven students. Either the food was too small and the food was not enough, then they were eating the same food but they were better than others. The salt is several times, or you will be able to eat cockroaches, insects and ants. In short, the number of times is more, and gradually the students also see something. No matter what he was thinking, he gradually became estranged from the seven children. Zhou Jing made another serving for the masters. In the dining hall dedicated to the masters next to them, the students had a big appetite, but they didn't have enough to eat. Mrs. Ji said, "Masters have leftovers, I guess they are all eaten, you go. Let's fight over there, the meat and dishes over there are more delicious." When the

students heard this, they swarmed away happily.

Sun Shiqing had a faceless meal in front of the students, and the lunch was provided by the Zhou family, so he naturally refused to eat it. One person was standing in the school, but after standing for a while, he heard colleagues who came back talking about how delicious the Zhou family's lunch was. After not seeing the meaty stomach all the year round, he began to rebel and started to growl.

It was at this moment that Zhou Jing was very good at coming over to invite him, how low he should be, and he seemed to have realized that he had offended him and would never have a good life with Zhou Yu, and this Master Sun felt that he was saved. some face. After getting enough shelves, he followed Zhou Jing to the dining hall. When he walked to the door, a servant of the Zhou family hurried over and said a few words to Zhou Jing, and Zhou Jing's expression changed.

"I have something to do, and I need to deal with it. Master Sun, go in by yourself. In the future, you will definitely come to the door to apologize."

Master Sun snorted and went in. The dining hall was already empty, and the other masters had eaten and left. Now, there is only one Zhou family maid left to pack up. Master Sun stepped forward and said softly, "Dare to ask Miss, if there is still lunch, Xiaosheng

is late, I don't know if I can still eat."

It's just that he didn't dare to look into Master Sun's eyes, he was very shy. She nodded randomly, squatted down and scooped vegetables for Zhou Jing from the wooden bucket.

Maybe it was because she had been squatting for a long time, her legs were numb, and she didn't get up for a long time. Master Sun leaned over to help her. At this moment, a few chatting and laughing students walked in outside the door. Since Master Sun and the maid had their backs to the door, one leaned over and the other raised their heads. From the student's point of view, this posture was very ambiguous.

At this moment, the maid of the Zhou family suddenly let out a terrified scream, pushed Master Sun away, kicked over the wooden barrel, and ran out crying while covering her face.

When Master Sun was still leaning over in a daze, not knowing what was going on, he suddenly heard a student outside shouting, "No, the maid of the Zhou family hit the wall and hit a wall with blood!"

Zhou Jing appeared out of nowhere at this moment, but he hugged the maid and woke up with a heart-wrenching heartbreak. The maid stretched out her blood-stained hand and grabbed Zhou Jing's front weakly and said, "Master, do you want to? Let the slaves be the masters, and the slaves will not be willing to suffer this insult even if they swear to death." After speaking, he fainted without knowing anything.

The ancient master was dumbfounded when he came in a hurry, looking at the blood on the forehead of the maid and asked, "What happened?"

Zhou Jing said in pain, "I don't know either, she hit the wall when I came. , said she was insulted, but I don't know what she was insulted!"

"What happened? Who saw it?" Master Gu glanced sternly at every student present, and one of them stretched out his hand and trembled. Wei Wei said: "Student, when the student saw Master Sun, he actually touched the handmaiden of the Zhou family, and even kissed her. The handmaiden didn't want to. She pushed Master Sun away and ran out and hit the wall!"

Master Gu snarled sharply. : "It's a big trouble, don't talk nonsense!"

"Students, students don't dare to talk nonsense, they all saw it."

The students all nodded palely, so many students have seen it, it can't be wrong.

Zhou Jing looked at Master Gu in pain, "Master has already revealed the truth about this matter, please ask Master to explain it next time."

"This, this is about Master Sun's innocence, or..."

Zhou Jing said: "Master Gu, at the next house. The slave and maid suffered a misfortune for no reason, and I have to seek justice for her. If Master Sun can't give me a satisfactory explanation, I can only report to the official and ask the county magistrate to make the decision for me. But this is the road I don't want to take. , after all, Xiaoyu is also studying in a private school. If there is such a master in the private school, the reputation of the entire private school will be bad, not only will it affect Xiaoyu's official career, but also all the students here. I don't want so much. Innocent students are implicated in this."

Master Gu seemed to understand something and said, "I will expel Sun Shiqing from Rende Private School, and I will ask Master Zhou to forget about these students."

Zhou Jing didn't say anything else, picked up his maid and hurried away.

The maid was carried into the carriage and woke up not long after she walked.

"Master, the slaves should sit outside. After all, there are differences between masters and servants. How dare you ride in the car with masters."

Zhou Jing smiled: "Don't forget that you are the slaves who hit the wall now. You have done a good job, I will reward you when I go back, Master. In the future, if you have a sweetheart, I promise to let you go back to your rightful place and buy you a house in the town."

"My servant thanked Master." On the

other side, Gu The Master expelled Sun Shiqing, and it was useless to let Sun Shiqing quibble. Sun Shiqing was so angry that he almost ignored the literati demeanor.

"Master Sun, for the sake of our colleagues, I didn't report to the official. If the government intervenes in this matter, I am afraid that even your fame will be removed. If you are really wronged, go to the yamen and apply for the county. The grandfather is in charge of you, slandering a scholar with fame is a serious crime, and you can get justice."

However, how dare Sun Shiqing, although he did not do anything to the maid, but many parents of students in the private school bribed him privately, in order to make him Taking care of students is now a lot, and if this matter is exposed, his fame will not be preserved, and his job as a teacher will be lost.

For the reputation of the Rende private school, the ancient master certainly did not dare to publicize this matter, and the students did not dare to say that they had worshipped such a master because of their official career, so he could go to a nearby private school to teach. The style of study is. Anyway, the more unbearable he said about the Rende private school, the more those private schools would be willing to use him. It's just a matter of changing places to teach, and it doesn't affect anything, so why take the risk and file a lawsuit.

However, Master Sun's bad luck has just begun, and I don't know which way he is wrong. After school, he was chased and chased by a big wolf dog led by several small wolf dogs. Master Sun ran in front of him. The dog chased after him like crazy, bit on his robe, tore the robe a big hole, and bit on his trousers again, tearing his trousers to shreds to reveal his white buttocks. Master Sun only felt that his buttocks became cold, and the people on both sides of the street burst into laughter. When he returned his hand, he touched his bare buttocks. Master Sun was angry and ashamed, but he couldn't care about his buttocks, so he went to cover his face, and his buttocks were exposed, and when he covered his buttocks, his face was exposed.

Oftentimes, these wolfdogs would run away at this time. They never hurt anyone. They happened so often that people on the street would get used to it, and they just looked at it for fun, covering their mouths and laughing.

Master Sun has become a beautiful sight on this street. Big girls and little daughters-in-law have seen him naked, and he is nicknamed "Bareless Master" behind his back.

The head of the private school in the new private school listened to it, and deliberately asked Master Sun to talk to him, asking him to pay attention to his image and not to do things that were humiliating, especially if he had nothing to do with cats and dogs.

Master Sun: "..."