Chapter 17

Zhou Jing had a lot of money and was willing to spend a tael of silver, so the formalities were quickly completed. Zhou Jing told the two that there was still something to do in the town, and asked them to wait a moment. In fact, he secretly went to the market, found a few craftsmen who built houses and agreed to come tomorrow, paid the deposit and went back immediately.

It's not that he doesn't plan to invite people from the village, it's that he has some ideas of later generations, and that he and the people from the village will definitely not be able to make it without hiring a special master.

At this time, the peasant family was very poor, and no one could bear to eat in the town. Even if he asked Lizheng for help, it was just to get something and pay for a car. Someone like Zhou Jing who chartered a car as soon as he made a move and carried such a large piece of meat would be very generous. Generous enough to make people feel that they will not live, so no one will pick on the reason not to eat in the town.

When the villagers saw that Zhou Jing and Li Zheng had packed a car and came back, they made inquiries, but Li Zheng found a reason to prevaricate it. As for the owner of the mule cart, he waited at the inn with the mule cart when he entered the town, and had no idea what they were doing.

Back at home, Zhou Jing dared to show his excitement and joy on his face, and happily entered the room, only to find that the room was empty.

Shen Mo knew that he was going to the town to run errands, and such a big event would never wait at home. It stands to reason that he should be more excited than him. Besides, it's noon now, and the rice in the pot has not been cooked yet, so it's time to come back even after going up the mountain.

Zhou Jing's heart sank suddenly, knowing that something was bad, he ran out in a hurry. Because it was the time to eat, there were not many people in the village, and Zhou Jing didn't care if he knew him or not, he just grabbed one and asked.

"Auntie, have you seen my family Shen Mo?" That lady was Zhang Ju's mother, Wang Fen, and she didn't want to see Zhou Jing.

He scolded directly: "Who are you asking, who will look after your husband? You gave me money? A pair of children, but also a baby, really short-sighted!

" Zhou Jing was so anxious that he couldn't care about it. Hearing that she didn't know, he went to ask the next person.

This time, the husband's name is Shen Wen, and he is from Wang Baichuan, who talked to Shen Lin last time. He is a twin, but he looks down on twins. It is difficult to conceive and give birth to twins. The peasant family attaches great importance to the boy and pays attention to incense, so he will never let his son marry any pair of children.

Zhou Jing is another second-rate, a local ruffian. Shen Lin was his brother-in-law. He knew more or less about his son Wang Bochuan's thoughts, so he hated Shen Lin and his family.

Hearing Zhou Jing's question, he rolled his eyes and said, "I don't know, I didn't see it."

Zhou Jing asked a few more questions one after another. Either his attitude was very bad, or he ran away when he saw the woman.

When Zhou Jing was at a loss, a man ran back from outside the village. The man was about seventeen or eighteen. Although he was not as tall as Zhou Jing, he was also strong.

When he saw Zhou Jing, he hurriedly said, "Zhou Jing, your husband and brother-in-law are going to be killed at their parents' house, so don't go and see!" It seemed that he was even more anxious than Zhou Jing, the master.

As soon as Zhou Jing heard this, his head grew louder.

"I don't know the way to Yue-zhang's house. Can I ask my little brother to help lead the way. I'll give you ten pennies.

" Run past.

The Shen family lived in the best conditions in the village. They lived in a bright and dignified mud embryo house. There were three newly built houses in the back, which were very lavish.

At this moment, although the door of the Shen family was closed, there were many people watching the excitement outside the house. They could clearly hear the noise and beatings in the house.

The peasant family has a traditional duty, and almost everyone in eight villages knows about one or two local rogues. At the beginning, Wang Chunhua's marriage of Shen Mo to Zhou Jing became the talk of the village after dinner, so everyone knew Zhou Jing. Seeing him coming, some of the bad duties just avoided it. Even if it can be done, no one dares to come up with it.

Zhou Jing didn't care about others, he went straight to the wooden door of the Shen family, and kicked when he lifted his foot. Without saying a word, Zhou Jinger picked up a big stone in front of the door and smashed it on the door, and the man who came behind also helped to smash it. I don't know who was responsible for it, but the door was smashed in an instant anyway. Zhou Jing stretched his hand through the hole, pulled the wooden bolt away, and couldn't wait to run in.

Zhou Jing broke into the house and saw that Father Shen was hitting his husband with a hoe. In order to protect his younger brother, Shen Mo was thrown down with a hoe when he was earning with Shen Lin, and a piece of flesh was scratched off and the clothes were instantly stained with blood.

The blood stained Shen Mo's clothes and even more reddened Zhou Jing's eyes. Zhou Jing let out a roar like a beast, and when he went up from the slope, he kicked Father Shen and kicked Father Shen to the ground. As soon as he grabbed the hoe, he was about to throw it at Father Shen.

It's too ferocious, like a naked murderer who kills red eyes. Wang Chunhua was so frightened that she screamed, and Shen Cheng was so frightened that she retreated again and again.

The first person to react was the man who followed Zhou Jing. He grabbed the hoe that Zhou Jing was about to throw down, and let out a three-pointed effort, giving Father Shen a chance to crawl out from under the hoe. The hoe fell out.

The man shouted: "Think about your husband, he is your husband's biological father. If you kill him, not only will you be beheaded, but your husband will also be implicated by you!"

"Zhou Jing, don't!" Shen Mo's voice shouted at the right time, Zhou Jingchi's red eyes were instinctively attracted by Shen Mo's voice, as if he didn't recognize the person, and stared straight at Shen Mo for a while before he could react.

He threw his hoe and ran over two steps to help Shen Mo up. After a rough inspection of the wound, he was short and picked up the person to go out. At this time, Shen Mo pulled his sleeve and said timidly, "Brother Jing, they are going to sell Shen Lin, they can't tell them to sell Shen Lin."

Zhou Jing's hot brain was thrown into clamoring to punish and hurt Shen Mo. The murderer has not completely calmed down. It was the same man who helped Shen Lin to go to Zhou Jing and said, "Zhou Jing, he is Shen Lin's biological father, there is no way he can sell Shen Lin! If you don't want Shen Mo to regret it for the rest of your life, just calm down and think about it. Let's do it!"

"Brother Jing, save the younger brother, I can't watch the younger brother jump into the fire pit..." Shen Mo said.

Zhou Jing knew that he had to calm down, and now Shen Mo had nowhere to go, and when the mountains and rivers were exhausted, then he had to calm down, and now he was his only support.

Zhou Jing tried to drive away the beast in his mind, let his mind calm down, and then figured out a way to deal with it.

While they were talking, Wang Chunhua saw that Zhou Jing was no longer shouting and shouting, and knew that there would be no danger, and Father Shen still had Shen Lin's future in his hands, so he immediately regained his confidence.

With a whimper, he jumped up.

"Help me, help me... My son-in-law beat his father-in-law to death, where is the law of the heavens?"

In such a short period of time, Father Shen experienced a near-death experience and was completely frightened. Even though Zhou Jing didn't try to be aggressive, Father Shen found that he was scared to pee on his pants.

He closed his legs secretly, not wanting to be discovered.

"Help... help..." Wang Chunhua screamed louder than ever. Fortunately, her usual character was able to act, and when she quarreled with Father Shen, she would always call Father Shen to fight and kill her, and the villagers would get used to it when they heard more about wolves. No one would take it seriously, thinking that Wang Chunhua was acting as a demon. Otherwise, if it doesn't work out, Zhou Jing would have to be twisted and bound into the yamen by the people from Shenjia Village on the spot.

Zhou Jing was a big boss in his previous life, with countless sudden events, and his ability to adapt is absolutely strong. This time it was Shen Mo who made him lose his mind, but he could still do it by forcing himself to control himself for a while.

He quickly thought of a way that wasn't the way to go.

"Xiao Mo, can you trust me? This may ruin Shen Lin's reputation, but I can promise you that I will take Shen Lin away and completely cut ties with the Shen family from now on!"

Shen Mo nodded immediately. "I believe in you, husband. As long as you can rescue the younger brother!"

Zhou Jing asked Shen Lin again: "What do you say?"

Shen Lin said firmly: "Fame and life, I'm going to kill you! Brother-in-law can do whatever he can, even because of this. After this incident, I will never regret if I can't get a kiss for the rest of my life!"

"Okay!" Zhou Jing responded and put down Shen Mo, turned around and walked towards Shen Cheng with a big step. Just like pressing a child, he easily pressed Shen Cheng under his body, and he punched him when he raised his fist.

With that energy, it seemed that he wanted to recover all the injuries that Father Shen hit on Shen Mo's body on Shen Cheng's body.

The Shen brothers, including the guy who came, didn't know what Zhou Jing meant, but they didn't stop him.

Wang Chunhua was crying hard, when she heard her second son's cry, "Mother, save me!"

Wang Chunhua rushed towards her son again, "Help! Killed!"

Although Zhou Jing punched Shen Cheng with a punch, But his eyes were fixed on Father Shen, as if he was hitting Father Shen. Father Shen was in pain when he looked at it, so he didn't dare to make a sound, but instead shrank himself, wishing Zhou Jing could not see him.

It's not that Father Shen is too cowardly, it's just how scary Zhou Jing looked at that time, he really looked like a ghost crawling out of hell. Not to mention being honest and being like Father Shen all his life, even if a felon full of viciousness sees him at this moment, he will be so frightened that he has only one thought - run

! ." Zhou Jing didn't know where he got a short knife from such a kung fu, and he was pressing on Shen Cheng's lower body at the moment.

Shen Cheng was so frightened that his calf trembled, but he didn't urinate like his father.

Wang Chunhua was like a rooster whose throat was pinched, and her voice was immediately cut off.

"You, you dare..."

Zhou Jing sneered, "Can you bet on me?"

"Mother, mother, this is not a gamble! I don't want to be a eunuch, don't call me."

Wang Chunhua shivered . Long said: "Don't forget, Shen Lin is still in my hands."

"You should be lucky, otherwise your son won't just have a few punches and kicks." Zhou Jing said: "You should leave this marriage now."

The initial intimidation made Wang Chunhua calm down when she heard Zhou Jing mentioning Shen Lin's affairs. She felt that Zhou Jing was in such a big fight because of Shen Lin's marriage. I wanted to scare them into giving Shen Lin back. If she didn't retire, Zhou Jing would really dare to do anything to his son. Killing is against the law. She didn't believe that Zhou Jing would not even want her own life for a pair of children.

Ignorance women are ignorant because they take it for granted. Even if the pale facts are in front of you, you can get the results you want according to what you want to see.

Now Wang Chunhua felt that what she was thinking was the truth, and Zhou Jing was just trying to scare his son, but he didn't dare to do anything to his son.

After completely convinced that Zhou Jing did not dare to do anything to his son, just to scare people, Wang Chunhua got up unscrupulously, but instead shouted: "No, the marriage cannot be revoked, Shen Lin is married! What can you do, I don't believe you really dare to be right. How about my son, don't forget to kill but behead!"