Chapter 21

At noon that day, Zhou Jing left half an hour earlier than usual, saying that he would cook meat for the workers at noon. When he heard that there was meat, more than a dozen men could not close their mouths with joy, urging Zhou Jing to hurry back and cook. .

At the same time, the door of the Shen family was slammed open by Wang Ren, and it was Shen Cheng who opened the door. When the Shen family was in chaos that day, he had seen this man standing beside Zhou Jing.

He had eaten Zhou Jing's fist and knew the pain. When he saw Wang Ren, he asked cautiously, "What are you doing in my house?"

Unexpectedly, Wang Ren was not as fierce as that day. Are you there?"

Shen Cheng made a subconscious 'um' by him, and then he came to his senses and shouted, "What are you doing to my parents, did Zhou Jing regret it and want the two taels back? I It's absolutely impossible to tell you, we wrote it in black and white at the beginning! I have evidence, but my mother is going to give me the money for my daughter-in-law!"

Wang Ren desperately told you, don't care about beasts, don't care about beasts , but a pair of fists were clenched violently.

In the room, Wang Chunhua heard Shen Cheng's yelling, and followed him out and asked, "Xiao Cheng, who is here?"

Wang Ren took the opportunity to shove Shen Cheng away and smiled at Wang Chunhua, "Auntie, it's me, Wang Ren. Ah!"

Before Wang Chunhua left the court, her family was from Wangjia Village, so she naturally recognized Wang Ren, Lizheng's second son.

"It's the eldest nephew, why are you here today?"

"I'm here today..." Wang Ren stopped talking halfway through, and instead said, "Auntie, we can't stand at the door and talk like this!

" Others, Wang Chunhua asked him to stand at the door and said that the province must be served a bowl of sweet water when entering the house. But Wang Ren is the son of Wang Family Village, after all, her family still lives in Wang Family Village, and she will have to take care of her in the future.

"Look, Auntie was so happy when she saw you, she forgot everything. Come in!"

Wang Chunhua didn't want to say anything sweet, so she just brought out a bowl of warm water.

"There's no more sugar at home, just a bowl of warm water, my nephew won't mind!"

"It's fine." Wang Ren waved his hand indifferently, but he didn't really go to drink water. "I came here this time because I was entrusted by someone, and the people who entrusted me are your Shen Mo and Shen Lin."

"What do they want to do? It's not that Zhou Jing who regrets it, right? Let me tell you, There is absolutely no way, that money is to be given to Xiaocheng to talk about his wife!"

Wang Ren hurriedly said: "Where is it, auntie, you don't know yet, the Zhou family has money now, and the house is built, so it's still a few minutes away from you. A piece of silver. It's a good thing for me to come here this time. It's done. I don't know if your family can get another 2 taels of silver! Hey, uncle, he's not at home. It 's done."

As soon as she heard that there was money, Wang Chunhua was so anxious to go up and grab it. She hurriedly asked, "What do you mean, hurry up? You want to kill me!"

Wang Ren said, "I can only tell my uncle about this!

" Cheng winked and told him to go into the inner room and call Father Shen. Father Shen hid himself when he heard someone knocking on the door. Although the farce that day was caused by the closing of the Shen family's house, it was loud enough to lift the roof of the house, and the neighbors could hear it, and they could guess from the words they quarreled about. For a time, Father Shen once again became the laughing stock of the whole village.

It's not that the whole family doesn't enter the house. Father Shen, like Wang Chunhua and her second son, has a shameless obsession with silver.

Hearing that he might be able to get money from Shen Mo, he immediately lost his face and hurried out.

But the face is posturing, like Joe.

"What did you mean when you said that Shen Mo wanted to give me money?"

Wang Ren pouted his lips disdainfully in his heart, but said happily, "Uncle, you don't know yet, that Zhou Jing is lucky, he didn't know that on the mountain. You dug up something, sold a lot of money, and now even the house is built. Your two sons feel that it was their fault that day, and no matter what, they can't let their father down. No, from Zhou Jing. I brought two taels of silver to apologize to you and his second brother, I beg you to forgive them, don't deny them, then ask me to do this and talk to someone to persuade me." Father

Shen's proud tail was about to cock up. Look, a father is a father, there is no son in the world who dares to deny his father, not to mention those two are not sons, but they are lowly twins!

Wang Ren insisted again and again: "Uncle, then Shen Mo and Shen Lin specifically told me that the money is to make amends for both of you, so both of you must go to him and make amends for you in person before they are willing to take out the money. If you only go to one, it doesn't count."

Father Shen snorted coldly, "There are so many things to do!" But he was very beautiful in his heart.

"Where is the unfilial son? You want me to go to Zhou's house in person? Since I apologize, I don't know if I came here, and I dare to bother my father!"

Wang Ren said, "Uncle, you have wronged the two brothers, you still don't know. Zhou Jing's temperament, the money was secretly saved by the two brothers of the Shen family. If Zhou Jing knew about it, they would not be beaten to death. Therefore, I couldn't make an appointment with the Zhou family, and I didn't dare to come to the uncle's house, because I was afraid of being discovered by Zhou Jing. !"

Father Shen hummed noncommittally.

Wang Ren urged: "Uncle, Shen Mo and Shen Lin asked you to stay in the back mountain, hurry up, remember that when you go, if someone asks, don't mention the Shen brothers, you must pick them clean, or you will be afraid that Zhou Jing will find out. The money is short, and I know that the two brothers stole it from your house, so you have to hit the door."

Father Shen said arrogantly: "He dares!"

Although he said so, he knew in his heart that if the married Shuang'er girl dared to steal her husband's money to supplement her parents' family, neither the Shuang'er girl nor her mother's family would take care of her.

"Let's go quickly, don't ask Zhou Jing to find out, everything will be empty."

Wang Chunhua also urged: "The boss, hurry up, I'll get you and Xiao Cheng a backpack, if the villagers When I ran into you, I said I went up the mountain to dig vegetables with Xiaocheng, don't mention Shen Mo and Shen Lin, and make sure to take off with them." Father

Shen shouted why, but he still took the basket and the bag that Wang Chunhua had stuffed with him. Knife. Sure enough, someone on the way asked what the two of them were doing. Shen Cheng was afraid that his father would screw up, so he preemptively said: "Let's go up the mountain to dig vegetables!"

The villagers were also amazed that this second kid from the Shen family was lazy and willing to go up the mountain to dig vegetables. Dish! The sun is coming out from the west!

When he came to the entrance of the village, Wang Ren separated from the father and son of the Shen family. He quickly returned to the Zhou family and winked at the two brothers, Shen Mo and Shen Lin, who were helping, indicating that it was done.

The villagers who worked together and knew something about the Shen family saw him coming back and said: "Although the two brothers of the Shen family are twins, it's a pity, but they are both filial children. Be a father and be like their father, and marry a twin. No matter what your parents' family is, it's just right, but these two children are so soft-hearted, they came here on purpose to ask you to come forward and talk to someone to help you adjust."

Wang Ren went to Shen's house and didn't cheat, on the contrary, Shen Mo carried the flesh in front of him. Faced with Wang Ren, everyone said, "Because of Shen Lin's affairs a few days ago, I was in a hurry and acted aggressively. It made my father so angry, and I felt bad about it, and I have been uneasy these few days. So please help my eldest brother to persuade my father to stop being angry. When his anger subsides, our two brothers go home and make amends for him. '

Wang Ren was present the whole time on that day, so he naturally knew what was going on. Now what Shen Mo said is just an excuse.

Wang Ren pretended that it was as simple as the Shen brothers asking him to persuade him to reconcile. He took the things and left. Because this is said in front of everyone, everyone knows it.

Wang Ren was working with everyone in a muffled voice, and when he bent down and moved the bricks, he suddenly said, "Shuang'er is fine."

The man was stunned for a while before he realized it.

"It's not that he's not good, it's just that this pair is not as delicate as a girl after all. It's just that her body is not as delicate as a girl's, and it's not as soft as a girl to hold. And it's extremely difficult to get pregnant, just in case someone is lucky enough to get pregnant and get pregnant. It's hard to give birth to a son! If you don't believe me, ask that Zhou Jing, if he has money, will he marry a pair of children?"

Wang Ren has always been a gentle person, but today, for some reason, his temper has changed. Bing Xing, coldly said: "Don't ask, I know the answer. That is, no matter what Zhou Jing becomes, he will always have only Shen Mo as a husband!

" In response, Wang Ren had already gone to work on the other side.

The Shen family father and son were so beautiful that their noses were bubbling, and Le Dian Dian entered the mountain. Father Shen said to Shen Cheng even more proudly: "I tell you, as a child, no matter what your parents are, you must be filial to your parents. I can't stand it anymore, when I left, I was slapped at me, and it seemed as if I was going to break up with me!"

Shen Cheng was still waiting to coax his father's money, and immediately said like a flatterer, "That's it Naturally, it is only right for Lao Tzu to beat his son, even killing him is right!"

Father Shen was quite satisfied with what Shen Cheng said, and pretended to take Qiao with a snort.

Father and son, neither of them noticed that someone was quietly following behind them.

After walking deeper into the mountain, Shen Cheng and Father Shen were both tired and panting. After all, both of them were spoiled masters who did not go to the mountain once a year.

Father Shen really couldn't walk anymore, he wiped the sweat on his forehead with his cuff, and cursed: "These two unfilial sons should have been strangled when they were born, so I am good-natured and can accommodate two of them. Shuang'er! It's so hard to marry them off, and you know that you'll make me angry, and you'll have to be sneaky when you give me a gift. I'm his father, what can he do if he wants two taels of silver, and he still has to hide from Zhou Jing, I really don't have the ability , both brothers call a man to sleep and still can't control a man!"

Shen Cheng repeatedly said: "No, wait, I will see those two pairs in a while, I will definitely teach them a lesson for you, so that They know the rules, and if they don't kowtow to you, no one will remember it!" Father

Shen is probably incapable of being able to live his whole life, and he needs the respect of others. Even a three-year-old baby knows the truth, and the rest of the Shen family must act as if he is the only one who understands this world, and no one else understands.

Therefore, Father Shen was very useful to Shen Cheng's attitude of being his only one, and he hummed in a way that was higher than that of the Prime Minister.

Father Shen's light hum in disdain came from his nose, the volume was too low, and before Shen Cheng could listen carefully, it was covered up by another heavy male voice.

"Shen Cheng, who do you want to kowtow and confess? You want to be an eunuch for the rest of your life!"

Father Shen and Shen Cheng looked back, and it was none other than Zhou Jing.